Six

"His eyes were black overall, and his aura, his scent of demonic. It was so strong, caught my attention"

°°°

Hoseok fell asleep, didn't realised that. He was too tired, after what they have been through. But alone in the darkness, in the forest, Jungkook was there sitting silently.

The owls broke the silence, but it didn't scare Jungkook out. Jungkook stayed calm, looking at Namjoon, the warlock who was still closing his eyes.
"I know you are up" Jungkook said to namjoon, with his monotone. Namjoon let out a sigh and looked at Jungkook with such a straight face. "What do u want from me. Just fcking kill me" Namjoon groaned.

"Not yet" Jungkook shook his head and looked away, to the ditection where the car exploded. "Who was it" Jungkook asked Namjoon, as he was confused as hell.

"Someone tried to bring you away, who was it" Jungkook asked again, this time a bit mad. Because he was sure, that's the one who brought them into this problems.

"I fainted, how should I know?" Namjoon asked, arrogantly. "Before i kill you, better you answer" Jungkook said, taking out his gun and pointed to him. "Gun won't reflect on me" Namjoon chuckled darkly.

"Then i will just use my sword" Jungkook stood up, holding his sword and pointed to his neck whole Namjoon was lying down. He can't get up because both hands and legs were tied up.

"Im not afraid" Namjoon shook his head. "Don't forget, that im a warlock. I know what to do and what to not do" Namjoon replied with a smirk. "Dont underestimate my power" Namjoon continued, making Jungkook more and more angry.

"Let's see if u can stop the fire" Jungkook hold Namjoon up and wanted to throw him into the firepit but Namjoon struggled. "Fuck you! my hands are tied up, i can't use my ability!" Namjoon shouted, receiving a mocking smirk from Jungkook.

"Not strong as before right?" Jungkook asked, making Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I will ask you once again. Who was it. I know you know about him"

Jungkook put back Namjoon on the ground harshly, and bended down to ask him. "Fine" said namjoon, in anger.

"That's the demon, you guys want to find" Namjoon sighed, still trying to break free from the rope. "I know that's the demon. But what is his relation with you damn it" Jungkook ruffled his hair, throwing his sword to the ground. "You make me stress, do u know that??" Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's collarshirt and let it go whem he heard Hoseok whined.

Jungkook turned around and saw Hoseok was still sleeping but his expression changed. It seems like he was dreaming about something, fighting over the dream to wake up.

Jungkook went over to him and kneeled down "Hey Hoseok!" Jungkook shook his body, but failed to wake him up. Hoseok started to sweat so much, tears escaped from his eyes and his lips were pale.

It worries Jungkook to see his partner in this way. Jungkook didn't know what to do because he knew, Hoseok was dreaming about someone's death.
Jungkook was speechless, he got the chills, thinking who was going to be dead.

Out of sudden Hoseok's eyes shot opened and took out his gun before he shot something behind Jungkook. The gun was right next to Jungkook's head, as he was shocked about it.

"What the--" Jungkook stuttered and turned around to see what did Hoseok shoot. "How did you--?!" Jungkook stood up and walked to Namjoon before he kicked him while he was still wicing in pain. Jungkook picked up the sword from Namjoon's hand and looked at him with his death glares.

Hoseok wiped his sweat and stroked his hair to the back. "I dont know what will i do without you Hoseok" Jungkook didn't look at Hoseok and still watched Namjoon wincing in pain.

"Im waiting the time to kill you, monster" Jungkook gritted his teeth, sitting there. Eventhough Namjoon was in pain, he laughed and looked at Jungkook.

"You guys are monsters too" He smiled mockingly, making both Hoseok and Jungkook mad. "We are not monsters, we are hunters" Hoseok stood up and walked to the firepit

•••

The next morning, they woke up early to continued their journey to find the demon. Since Namjoon's awake, it's easier to find the demon and both of them can sense the demon too. It's a wrong step for the demon to come last night, because that way, they can capture their scent.

They walked in the forest and foun the way out after few hours. It was tiring, theybexhausted and sometimes stopped to rest for a while.

"Dont u have a power to give us energy?" Jungkook asked Namjoon, who was still being tied except for the legs. Both of them were watching over him from the back and front.

"Yes i do. Untie my hands and i will give u the energy" Namjoon smiled, showing his hands. "Energy my ass. Im not that stupid" Jungkook hissed and looked to the front, where he heard something.

"Did u hear that?" Jungkook asked Hoseok, who was staring to the front. In sudden everything was changed, it feels like they were travelling through time, can't figure out what's happening.

In sudden, a spooky building appeared in front of them.

The door was hang opened, like inviting them to go inside. "Is this--"
Namjoon smiled, to see the building. "You guys get what u guys want. Why wasting the time?" Namjoon asked, looking straight to the building.

"The demon is inside, waiting for you guys"