Eleven - Vampire

vam·pire

ˈvamˌpī(ə)r/

noun

noun: vampire; plural noun: vampires; noun: vampire

in European folklore, to leave its place at night to drink the blood of the living by biting their necks with long pointed canine teeth.

•••

Jungkook woke up from his sleep and yawned as hard as he can. Eventhough they slept on such a hard spot, which is on the ground full with broken branches, small stones and else, they still grateful for the sleep.

Hoseok opened his eyes and wiped the tears that came out from his eyes. "Another death?" Jungkook asked, looked at Hoseok with such a sad face. "Yeah" Hoseok answered and stood up, walking to the outside of the tent.

He bended down by the river and washed his face using the water. They washed their face and went to haunt early in the morning.

As usual, Hoseok will bring his bow and arrows while Jungkook with his sword.

They hid by the big rocks, waiting for the victim. As they were waiting, Jungkook still can't forget about his long died bestfriend. He sighed but Hoseok hold Jungkook's shoulder to give him a sign.

Jungkook was shocked and quickly stood a bit to see a rabbit.

"A rabbit?" Jungkook whsipered to Hoseok who was focusing. "Yeah, no other animals" Hoseok shook his head, slowly lifted his bow to aim for the rabbit. "But it's so cute.." Jungkook said, put on a sad expression.

"Yeah my tummy sure will loves it too" Hoseok chuckled and let go of the arrow as it shot right on the rabbit's body, through the heart.

"Damn it Hoseok!" Jungkook shouted, want to hit Hoseok but he walked away already. "It's okay if u dont want to eat it, i volunteer to devour the whole rabbit" Hoseok laughed and brought the dead rabbit to the firepit.

Once they're done, they continued walking by the empty road. It was hot, so bright, no water left for them. Jungkook and Hoseok look like a living dead, walking lifelessly.

"Look, a shop" Hoseok said, as his both eyed were sparkling. They didn't waste their time and ran to the shop. It was a petrol station... an unused petrol station. There was a car by the petrol station and a motorbike parked.

"Shit--" Jungkook cursed when he saw blood stains on the wall. Quickly, he took out his sword and Hoseok took out his rifle.

"Why we always choose wrong place?" Hoseok asked, aiming for his surroundings. Both were facing their backs to each others while on their ready state in case something attacks them.

But nothing came and that makes them let out a sigh showing how relieved they were. Hoseok went to the blood and used his two fingers to touch the blood stain.

"It's warm" Hoseok said, looking at the Jungkook. "Yeah, this car is still new. I can feel the heat" Jungkook closed the door, walked to Hoseok.

"Im going to get everything we need inside" Jungkook said, walking inside once the door opened. He walked in by himself, walking to the fridge and took few mineral bottles as their supplies as he puts them inside a bag.

He then walked to another fridge and took a can of soft drink then drank it. "I can do this right" Jungkook asked himself, looking down to the can. "Screw it, nobody is alive" Jungkook chuckled and drank more.

He grabbed few foods to eat later, and some snacks. "We need to use this chance" Jungkook told himself, acting like a bad boy stealing something. Out of sudden, he stopped move and focused on his surroundings.

He heard something but wasn't sure what was it. In sudden, he looked up to the convex mirror in the store to see something was walking.. a person.

"Hell" Jungkook cursed and ran to the person, in case he needs help. The woman fell onto the floor, asking for help as Jungkook kneeled down next to her.

"Hoseok!" Jungkook shouted out loud but Hoseok didn't hear him. He didn't have any choice but try to lift the woman up, but the woman was wincing in pain and struggled because of the pain she was having.

"Oh shit, Hoseok!" Jungkook shouted once again but Hoseok didn't come. Out of sudden, Jungkook saw blood rushed out from her stomach.

Something seems like just attacked her and her stomach is injured badly.

"Holy shit!" Jungkook cursed and quickly wanted to help the woman but he heard footsteps running toward him. In quick motion, he pointed his sword to the direction, as the end of the sword met Hoseok.

Hoseok was shocked, and stepped backwards a bit. "Dude! This is me!" Hoseok shouted. "Sorry i was freaking out"

"Someone attacked me from the outside and-- shit!" Hoseok saw the woman and quickly pulled Jungkook to the back. "What is it??" Jungkook stood up by Hoseok's help and both looked at the girl.

"She is changing" Hoseok said, using his rifle to shoot the woman. "What the hell did u do?!" Jungkook shouted, pushing away the rifle.

"She is not a human anymore! she has got bitten!"

"What the fuck??"