Twenty-eight

Blood spitted out from Jungkook's mouth and he collapsed right away after he saw Hoseok fainted by the tree.

•••

He heard someone was talking, he heard someone's voice but he couldn't open his eyes.

At the moment he heard someone shouted, his eyes shot opened and sat up from lying down right away. He looked around, couldnct figure out where he was. His hand felt something sticky onnthe ground next to him, as soon as he looked down, he saw blood.

He quickly stood on his feet and walked backwards before he bumped into something.

"M-my sword" He was stuttered. His blue coloured sword was on the ground, with blood over it. He couldn't be any shocked and fell onto the ground.

His eyes hurt, stung and burnt.

"Where the hell am I?!" He shouted, gritting his teeth while covering his both eyes with his hands. His teeth slowly became sharper, wanting to transform into a werewolf but he tried to control it.

"Did u miss me?"

He heard someone talked to him, but he couldn't figure out where it was from.

But for sure, he knows who was it. Whose voice was that.

"You--" Jungkook's eyes suddenly teary up while looking around. "Where are you-!" Jungkook wanted to see the person, as he was running around the place. The place seemed like a lost world.

"Answer me!" Jungkook shoited, still running to nowhere. There's no end to the place.

In sudden, everything changed and something like 'flashback' began in front of him.

He saw two person, one of them was holding a sword and held another one's shoulder as he was lifeless. The one who held the sword gestured in ready position before he stabbed the other one.

"No---!!" Jungkook was standing there like a rock, with both eyes widened and jaw dropped. His tears flowed down onto his cheeks, he sobbed hard.

"It's hurt you know"

Jungkook heard it again, the voice. But this time, the voice was near like the person was behind him.

The flashback's gone, only to see fine house. He was inside a house, a normal house for a human being. He was confused.

"It's too painful, why did u do that?" The person said while hugging himself and looked down.

Jungkook almost fell onto the ground when he saw the guy. He can't stop crying while shaking his head. Out of sudden, it started to rain.

He focused on the guy and cried to see him. He shook his head numerous time while saying "Hyung"

"How can u still be alive?" Jungkook asked. "Ask yourself why did u kill me!" The person shouted.

"I dont have any choice!" Jungkook shouted, still crying. It's hard to see him crying, but has to admit it that he cried several times in this adventures. The adventure this time was harder and more challenging.

"But thanks to that, im immortal now" He smiled while looking down to his hand.

"Taehyung, what are u saying?" Jungkook asked, still confused about what's happening. "I.. made a contract with a devil" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook couldn't be any shocked as he stepped backwards slowly. "Reni--" Jungkook looked around to find Reni but no clue where she was.

"Never thought that u could be this stupid. Im shocked when both of you didn't recognised me. I used Reni's body, she's dead actually" Taehyung laughed evily.

"What did u do to her.."

"She's been dead for a long time" Taehyung hissed. "I didn't do anything to her"

Jungkook suddenly coughed blood and almost fell when his head was spinning and his whole body felt burning.

"You are out of time" Taehyung said like it's happiest moment in life. "What are u being so happy for?!" Jungkook growled.

"Couldn't wait for u to make a contract with me" Taehyung chuckled and sat on the chair as he used his arm to be a stand for his face on the desk.

"I won't fcking make a contract with you" Jungkook cursed, still gritting his teeth. "Your eyes are changing colour. What a pity" Taehyung commented with a smirk of his.

Jungkook grabbed his sword and looked at his own reflection on the steel to see his dark brown eyes and bright yellowish eyes were hanging for few times, like a glitch.

"No- no!" He let go of his sword and shutted his eyes tight. "Werewolf or human, you choose" Taehyung said.

"i rather kill myself than being a werewolf for my entire life!"