Forteen

Jungkook was panicking around, and rushed out from the wooden house. In sudden, he sensed something near with him.

He can smell it, but can't find it. His eyes were looking around, searching for what he was smelling and found something right away.

His mouth hanged open to see blood stains by the door. "No no" He shook his head and tightnened his grip on his sword. He knew that Hoseok might still be alive but he doesn't want Hoseok to get hurt at all. He loves Hoseok as his brother already.

"You are going to die" Out of sudden, Jungkook heard someone said it. He looked around, but nothing suspicious there. To be exact, there's no one.

"hoseok!" Jungkook shouted, searching for Hoseok but no luck.

•••

In the other side, someone was smiling. He can see how confused Jungkook was from afar, he planned this. His eyes changed to red as he let go of a woman fell onto the floor. He chuckled darkly and stood up.

"Hunters" He spoke to himself and smiled.

•••

As Jungkook was running around, he saw Hoseok's arrow stucked on a tree. He ran to the tree and pulled out the arrow.

"Blood, this is not his blood" Jungkook shook his head and turned his head. "He must be near here" Jungkook gritted his teeth and continued finding for Hoseok.

Hoseok was be kidnapped and brought to meet the special one, the leader, the master, the next generation, the vampire.

The vampire smiled, to see the hunter was be brought by the other vampires, or should be called the village citizens. A man kicked Hoseok's back knees, make him kneeled down onto the floor.

"Brave" The vampire said, still eyeing Hoseok from up to down. "Im a hunter. What do u expect?" Hoseok talked back to him, showing that he wasn't frightened to see the vampire.

"Nice talks" The vampire laughed and stood up. "Why are u here" The vampire asked, glaring at Hoseok. "Our master wants us to capture you alive" Hoseok said with courage.

"Is he an idiot?" The vampire stood up, "In my family, with the Kim name, no hunters could defeat them eventhough they were old. And now u want to attack me who's still young?"

"Never thought your family name is Kim. Thank u for mention it" Hoseok smirked, showing how not afraid he was.

•••

Jungkook was still running, and out from the village as he rode the car and drove off. By following the vampire scent, he sensed somewhere that has so many vampires. He freaked out, he doesn't want to go there because he was just by himself. But at the sane time, he needs to. Hoseok was there, waiting for him.

"How about i tear off that mouth of yours?" The vampire walked closer, and hold Hosoek's face tightly with one hand. "Remind yourself, nobody can beat me, nobody can beat Kim Seokjin"

"Seokjin, i shall remember that name till i die" Hoseok spitted onto seokjin, the vampire's face as he laughed. "You look stupid" hoseok said, making Seokjin angry.

Seokjin didn't wait any longer until his hand went down to Hoseok's neck and grabbed it tight. "Disrespectful!" Seokjin shouted, threw him to the wall, hit his back so bad.

Hoseok caughed blood because of the inner wounds. "You've killed so many people" Hoseok said, wiping the blood from the corner of his lips. "Im not killing them, im changing them into something better" Seokjin said, as he sat down back to his seat.

"Better my ass" Hoseok spitted the blood and stood up but trembled a bit. "Nobody thinks it's better u shit"

"I can see how they're getting better... in attacking" Seokjin smiled creepily, as he used his hand as a standee to support his face. "I want to see your strength, hunter" Seokjin said with his deep voice as his eyes changed to red.

"Attack him" Seokjin commaned, and they started to rush toward Hoseok. Their teeth were sharo, their canine teeth were sharp and long. Their eyes were red and their appearance completely the opposite from last night

Hoseok took out his rifle and shot them down, but because he was injured badly, he can't aim properly and missed their head.

In sudden, a vampire pulled him to the back and bit his neck, piercing his neck skin with the sharp teeth as blood rushed out. Hoseok gasped, his eyes widened.

At the moment, Jungkook can feel it too. He pulled over the car and hold his head with both hands. "I feel uneasy" Jungkook said, placing his hand on his forehead. "No, i must find him"