*corrected* Forty-four

Found out that the latest chapter wasn't completed and down there is what happens next ⬇ sorry.

~~

Jungkook looked down to the sword that went through him but he didn't feel any pain at all.

Hoseok's eyes widened, feeling shocked. "What--?!" Hoseok gasped and still froze out. "My swords will never betrayed me" Jungkook said before he kicked Hoseok using his strength and pulled out the sword from his body like nothing.

"Did u forgot about it? Our weapons won't hurt us, their masters" Jungkook swang his sword and dashed to the front to attack Hoseok who can't accept the fact. "You wont hurt your partner" Hoseok said, chuckling while avoiding Jungkook's attacks.

"I will, because i know you are not him" Jungkook's sword did a small cut on Hoseok's arm, makes him groan in anger.

While One Eye was looking at the fights between Hoseok and Jungkook, he wanted to finish Taehyung but he was too slow and spaced out for a long time as he didn't realised Taehyung stood behind him. With the strength of his wings, they did a strong wind and caused Ome Eye to flew away, hit the wall with his back.

"You again" He hissed. "Yes me again. Release them in instant!" Taehyung shouted, looking around to find Sir Luke. "Why would I listen to a dog like you?" Sir Luke said while checking each of the creature.

"Im not a dog, im a lucifer" Taehyung said angrily but a smile appeared on his face once he looked down to Sir Luke's hands. "Someone is afraid" Taehyung continued.

"Im not" Sir Luke said, looking at One Eye. "I paid you not to lost just like this! Now get your ass up and fight him!" Sir Luke shouted, caught One Eye's attention. He got up and looked at Taehyung with his death stares. "I knew this day will come, to fight the lucifer"

Taehyung stood there, looking weirdly at him. "You brought anything for me?" Taehyung asked, trying to make the situation not too serious. "Yes, my eye" He removed his eyepatch, showing his diamond eye.

Taehyung gasped to see his eye because it's his first time to experience this kind of thing.

One Eye held out his hand and swirled it smoothly, "Remember the past" He said before Taehyung suddenly froze out, with both eyes changed into diamonds too.

"Remember your death, your sadness, your anger, your bad moments" One Eye said, sending bad thoughts to Taehyung. Taehyung started to feel the pain from the past memories, he shut his eyes tight and his wings withered.

"Too easy" One Eye said before he placed he gestured to give Taehyung another punch. Unexpectedly, Taehyung stopped his fist, looking at One Eye with his diamond eyes.

"Dont misunderstand me" Taehyung said, tightened his grip on One Eye's fist and broke his knuckles. One Eye shouted in pain, trying to loosen the grip but Taehyung won't let it and kept on breaking the bones.

Once Taehyung satisfied, he let go of the hand and hold One Eye's hair as he pulled it and placed another hand onto the stomach. A black shadow came out and bursted it like an explosion onto One Eye's stomach, sending him in the air and slammed him to the ground again. His head bleed, he screamed in pain. Bright yellow eyes were back, replacing the diamonds.

"What the hell?!" Hoseok shouted while defending himself using a steel near him from get hurt by Jungkook's sword. "Wake up this is not you!!" Jungkook shouted and punched his face with another hand.

"Im stronger than you now! im beatless!" Hoseok shouted, his eyes changed red and pushed Jungkook away in just a single push. Jungkook breathed in and out heavily because too tired from the fight.

"Hoseok stop this" Jungkook catched his breath. "Not a chance" Hoseok groaned and rushed toward Jungkook, taking out his arrow and stabbed Jungkook deeply. Jungkook gasped with wide eyes, held Hoseok and coughed blood.

"Hoseok stop-"

Hoseok stabbed him again, and again, blood wasted and Jungkook fell onto the floor after Hoseok pushed him away.

Taehyung was too focused on his fight until he didn't notice the horrible thing. He was too shocked and angry until he didn't realise One Eye was coming after him.

One Eye grabbed him and made him faced up. Once again, using his ability with his one diamond eye and sent diamond inside Taehyung's body. Starting from the eyes, everythinng inside the body, including the organ became diamonds. Even the nerves and blood cells.

Taehyung shouted in pain, this time he can feel the pain but he could prevent it off.

He can't hold in his anger anymore. He raised his hand and choked One Eye by his neck before he pushed him down and stepped onto his chest several times in anger and with all his might. One Eye struggled but Taehyung kept on stepping on him and bended down.

One foot stepped onto One Eye's head and Taehyung used his right hand to take out One Eye's diamond eye. It was as hard as rock, but clearly it wasn't his real eye when he can't see any nerves related on the diamond eye ball. One Eye still felt the pain but not as painful as we take out our real eyes.

He moved like worms, with one hand on his empty eye hole. "What have u done?!" He shouted. Not too long after that, his whole body rotted and his mouth wide opened. Something came out from the mouth and leaved. The diamond eye be stepped by Taehyung because it was dangerous.

One Eye has died for a long time, but Sir Luke changed him and gave the diamond eye ball to protect Sir Luke from any danger. By killing One Eye, his soul now can rest in peace

"You kept his innocent soul inside" Taehyung said, turning to Sir Luke. Sir Luke's eyes were big to see Taehyung defeated One Eye already. "For my sake" He answered and looked at Hoseok.

"Kill him! What are u waiting for?!"

Jungkook lied down there, lifelessly. Blood came out from his mouth but he doesn't have any energy to even move a finger.

Death awaits him.