Thirty-six

Jimin gasped with widened eyes. His eyebrows were narrowed and stuttered. "W-what kind" he asked. "Dont tell me you are his siblings" Jimin said, about to walk away.

"No. We are childhood bestfriends and trained ourselves together to haunt.. --creatures"

"Or i can assume, haunt us" Jimin continued, looking at Hoseok. "Why are u guys haunting us down? we didn't do anything wrong" Jimin said, still confused as fck.

"Not yet" Hoseok said, and trying to open the capsule once again. "Darn it!" Hoseok shouted and slammed the capsule. "Easy dude. This pretty boy might hurt" Jimin said, pointing to Jungkook with his eyes.

Hoseok smiled in annoyance. "Seriously?" he asked.

Out of sudden, we heard the guards, or be called soldiers to guard the place up, screamed. Should we be happy or frighten to hear those screams? That's what Hoseok and Jimin thought.

"No choice but to ask the one who locked him to open this" Jimin suggested. "But how. There's no way Sir Luke will listen to me and open this after what's happening right now" Hoseok scratched the back of his head, feeling frustrated.

"Look, we need to try first" Jimin said and walked out from the place, followed by Hoseok from behind. They went to search Sir Luke, but no luck, he wasn't on their sights.

Hoseok became more stressed out and angrier, he was worried about his friend. "I should've not trusted them" Hoseok said, shaking his head.

"Lucifer will help you but he doesn't have his wings" Jimin said, shaking his head. "Taehyung's wings are around here, in this place. I should find it" Hoseok clenched his teeth while thinking.

"You have any idea where they would be?" Jimin asked again. If nobody knows Jimin's true self, they will assume Jimin as a lovely human being, not a werewolf boy.

"No" Hoseok said, forming his hands into fists. His eyes widened in sudden and smiled. "But i know who does"

•••

While they were running, they geard someone shouted. Once they arrived where Yoongi was, the scene in front shocked them. The soldiers were killing each other, they were being hypnotized. "You did that?" Jimin asked someone who was standing in front of the door, next to Yoongi who still sitting on the floor, holding the pain.

Seokjin nodded and smiled to see them. "Cool!" Jimin grinned and went to him. "But how?"

"He will just change the person into vampire and tell the vampire to do anything" Hoseok interrupted, caught Jimin's and Seokjin's attentions. "Just like yours, werewolf" Hoseok continued.

"Look, for what happened, im sorry" Seokjin apologises. "You were under spells. And i was too dumb for trusting them" Hoseok brushed his nape and kneeled down next to Yoongi

"I need your help"

•••

"What? No. I dont have any energy and power left. Plus, i dont even know how to sense the wings. They aren't mine, they are master's!" Yoongi hesitated. "You bonded with Taehyung for a long time. How come u can't sense his wings??" Hoseok asked. "Dont be silly. That's not related to this" Yoongi sighed and looked away.

"If that's the only way that can let us out, i will try to find it" Seokjin said, suggesting himself. "I will come along!" Jimin yelled and stood close. "Then let's go" Seokjin received a nod from Jimin and walked away.

Few minutes later, Hoseok and Yoongi heard a loud crash came from the other side of the corridor. At the same time, he heard a voice shouting. "Hunter!" It's Jimin's. What does he wants??

"The werewolf calls me. Wait here" Hoseok said to Yoongi and ran to where he heard the scream from. When he reached there, his eyes grew bigger and he froze on the spot to see Jungkook was there, lifting Seokjin up by choking his neck and Jimin already lied down on the floor, hurtful.

"Jungkook! stop they are not dangerous. how did you--" Hoseok who was about to go to Jungkook, stopped, when he saw the capsule was broken.

Like a beast broke it.

"J-jungkook--"

Jungkook's eyes turned overall black, looking at Hoseok slowly.

"Hello Hoseok"