Eighteen- The werewolf

were·wolf

ˈwerˌwo͝olf/

noun

a person who changes for periods of time into a wolf, typically when there is a full moon.

•••

It was midnight but both hunters were awake, doing their works. Hoseok sat on the rock, looking at Jungkook who was cleaning the dirts on his both swords and katana. Hoseok checked his weapons, reloaded them.

While cleaning the sword, the moonlight reflected on his sword, makes him looked up. "It's full moon" Jungkook said, watching the bright moon.

"We need to go tomorrow morning. Pack your things early" Hoseok told the young hunter as he nodded. "Okay"

They slept under the wide cloth be hanged on the branch. Usually bith of them will sleep right away, because too tired. But now the opposite happened. Hoseok and Jungkook sat under the cloth, looking down to their hands.

"What's the matter?" Jungkook asked. "You are thinking what im thinking right? then why ask" Hoseok sighed. "I dont know. It's like our destiny to meet one by one evil creatures by following their ranks" Jungkook brushed his nape.

"Right" hoseok nodded. "First the warlock, he's strong and clever to trick us but we can handle him. Next the demon. Strong, until you almost lose your face. But we defeated him" Hoseok's eyebrows narrowed.

"And lastly, the vampire. Damn he's a tough one. You even got bitten ny the other vampire and he made you drank his blood" Jungkook bit his lower lip while both eyebrows abridged. "But we did it" He continued.

"Does this means, the next evil creature is... stronger than the others? I mean, STRONGER" Jungkook asked, pressing his tone.

Hoseok got the chills and brushed his arm right away. "Maybe not if we do it together just like before. Let's go to sleep" Hoseok shook his head and lied down, closing his eyes trying to get a sleep.

When Jungkook was about to lie down, he heard a voice. "Hoseok, did u hear that??" Jungkook asked. "No" Hoseok shook his head and answered with sleepy tone.

Jungkook was feeling weird, he still wanted to find the voice. It's echoing.

"Death"

He heard it again and this time he stood up for sure, searching for the voice. He was afraid, but that didn't stop him from knowing the voice belongs to whom.

He began his searching, out from the simple tent and went to the lake. "Im sure i heard it around here" Jungkook spoke to himself and looked around.

"Death"

His heart suddenly beat hard for once, and he gasped. He hold his chest, going down for a moment until the sudden pain has gone. "What was that?" he asked and with shaking eyes, he looked around.

"You killed me"

He heard it again, and this time he saw a figure standing in the lake, far from where he was.

The figure has pairs of black wings, as the moonlight shone him. Jungkook can't see his face, and can't recognise his voice well because it was echoing inside his mind.

"Who are you.." Jungkook was feeling confused, looking at the figure as he slowly stood up.

Afterwards, the figure slowly disappeared leaving Jungkook speechless behind.

"Im always watching u"

Out of sudden, something hold his shoulder, makes Jungkook startled once that 'thing' whispered to him and disappeared in shadows.

Jungkook was sweating hard, he breathed heavily and quickly ran to the tent. He knew the voice belongs to whom, he knew.

He closed his eyes, but he didn't sleep.
Until the next morning, Hoseok hold Jungkook's shoulder when he realised Jungkook was sweating hard.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked him. Jungkook's eyes shot opened, and looked at Hoseok in fear.

"N-nothing" Jungkook stuttered and turning to the other way. "Hey i know something is wrong" Hoseok said, stopping Jungkook.

"I told you it's nothing!" Jungkook pushed away Hoseok's and walked away from there.

"I heard nothing i saw nothing last night. Everything is fine" Jungkook whisperednto himself and walked tonthe nearest lake to take a quick bath. Adventure won't stop them frim taking bath though.

He removed his shirt and about to remove his pants when he heard something behind the bushes. At the same time, he noticed that every movements around him were fast. He looked up to the sky to see the clouds were moving fast like someone changed the time.

He looked down to his handwatch and his eyes widened to see the time has changed. It's night already.

He heard soemthing again and quickly rabbed his sword before he ran toward the place. He caught the person and hold him against the tree.

"Who are you--" his eyes widened when he realised who he was talking to. "A hunter. My luck" The guy said with a smirk on. "No, bad luck" Jungkook shook his head.

Meantime, he was confused. How he didn't sense him? how Hoseok can't sense him before too?

"A hot hunter" The guy laughed, looking at Jungkook was shirtless

"Shut up werewolf" Jungkook said to the guy. "Im honoured to be called that" He said, smiling.

In sudden, when the werewolf was staring to him, he was blank. "Let me go" The werewolf said and he slowly let him go.

"What did u do?!" Jungkook shouted when he came to his sense.

"Im the werewolf, the time changer, the seducer, im Park Jimin. What do u expect?"