Nine

"Im not a weak Demon. Remind that to yourself" Yoongi said, walking toward the front.

°°°

"Damn it!" Hoseok cursed under his breath while peeking to the outside to see Yoongi was walking around, looking at the church instead of searching for him.

"I need to bring him no matter what" Hoseok said, muttering to himself. "There's no point of bringing me" Yoongi suddenly spoke, makes Hoseok shocked. "Because i will kill all of you in a blink of an eye" Out of sudden Yoongi appeared in front of Hoseok, makes him startled and kicked Yoogi by the stomach before he ran away from there.

"Coward" Yoongi said, mocking Hoseok who was in fear. "Im not a coward!" Hoseok shouted, still breathing heavily because his partner wasn't there with him. "I can hear your breath, i can hear your heartbeat. They are so fast" Yoongi smiled to the side, walking to find Hoseok.

Hoseok was hiding, taking out the water and drank. He started to mutter few spells, to make him calm, to protect him eventhough he knew that there' sno point on using that spell. This demon was so powerful, even he just walked around and attack them just for few times.

But as he can see, Jungkook has lying down lifelessly on the ground, with his face full with wounds.

'If only Sir Luke is here, i can ask him what to do' Hoseok thought, talking to himself but he forgot that the demon can hear everything. "You want to bring me and the warlock to your master. But do u know why he needs us?"

His voice was echoing inside the church, gives Hoseok chills down his spine. "Experiments" Hoseok answered shortly after he took a deep breath. "But for what?" Yoongi asked again, make Hoseok thought about it for a while.

"Because he doesn't want any generations of you guys exist after this" Hoseok answered randomly. "Then Luke needs to die too. He has mixed blood right?" Yoongi's voice became creepier each time.

"Shut up!" Hoseok shouted, closing his eyes. He can't stop sweating and his whole body was cold. "I never thought that Luke trains stupid children to become hunters. You guys are not hunters, but rats" Yoongi scoffed, wanted to walk away but Hoseok, who was in anger walked out fron the hideout as he pointed the arrow to Yoongi's body and shot several times.

Yoongi expected it coming and used his power to pushed away the arrows that were coming toward him with an invisible force. "Dont be a stupid you can't kill me!" Yoongi shouted. Once again, the birds came and chirped by the broken windows frame.

Yoongi was annoyed and angry towards the birds as he looked up to those birds and they exploded without touching them. "My ears are hurt hearing your fucking voice!" Yoong growled, covering his ear with one hand.

Hoseok tried to not think of anything, tried to blank his mind but he couldn't. He can't focus, he can't do it. The struggle was real, eventhough just to stop thinking of anything. He gritted his teeth, still can't think of anything.

All of sudden, the silence broke once again because the sounds of the birds. They flew past the church, made Hoseok saw the colourful windows inside the church.

His eyes widened and hold his head, trying to not about his next plan or everything will be ruined. He realised that he can't do it, he must find other solutions to make him stop thinking about it.

He remembered about what he dreamt last night, about someone's death. Tears came out frim his eyes but he was still focusing on what he was doing.

"Such a bad boy" Yoongi the demon smirked and chuckled. "You imagine someone's death" He continued. Hoseok didn't mind him and continued remembering how the man died in his dream.