Twenty-seven

Hoseok looked at the Jimin, being brought away by the assistants under Sir Luke. Hoseok felt something was wrong, but he didn't speak it up.

His gaze then changed to the Jungkool who was sitting on the ground while holding his head as he looked down. Still confused.

"Jungkook--"

Reni came over after they drove off and told them. "Hurry up. We dont want it to be late" Reni said and walked away, leading them.

Hoseok suddenly was annoyed with Reni's attitude. Since when she became the leader? Since when shecs the one who gives them damn orders?

Jungkook stood up in sudden and followed Reni from behind. Before he walked pass Hoseok, he said something with a low tone.

"I dont want to watch any deaths. He died before me is enough" Jungkook said, worrying about himself and about Hoseok. He was afraid that he might change and kill Hoseok if he is too late to see the devil.

•••

Two days passed and it's midnight already. Jungkook tied his legs and arms to the trees, scared that he might transform into a beast, the damned werewolf again.

Hoseok doesn't want that, but who can stop Jungkook when ot comes to this? nobody can.

Right at that time, Jungkook shouted, gritting his teeth as he was struggling from the pain. His tears came put as his teeth were bleeding. Hoseok was worried and placed a cloth between his teeth so he won't hurt the gum or teeth.

"hoseok.." Jungkook called for him but Hoseok can't come closer or it will be a death sentence for him. He was worried, scared, sad, angry when Hoseok saw his partner like that.

But he can do nothing. Useless.

Jungkook gulped his saliva down his throat numerous time, he breathed in and out heavily, his heartbeat was fast, He was sweating hard as his grey shirt can show his sweats.

At last, he shouted, letting out a growl of werewolf and howls eventhough there was a cloth tied. He growled and groaned, his eyes wide opened showed his bright yellowish colour.

"Damn it!!" Hoseok shouted and stood up. "How far is it to reach the damn devil?!" Hoseok asked Reni who was keep on looking at her hands. "not too far anymore" Reni answered with plain voice and stood up.

Jungkook fainted after he growled once again and Hoseok hurriedly rush to him and kneeled down beside. His wrists, legs were red and bleeding because of the tight rope. Hoseok can't bear to see this anymore, he wants to be hurry, for this to be stop.

Two days of walking and few hours of sleep are just enough. They stopped when they saw a shadow in the middle of the forest, just a black shadow.

"What the hell is that--"

In a blink of an eye, Reni used her black magic and pushed Hoseok to the back, made him hit the tree with his back and stabbed Jungkook with something unseen before he brought Jungkook inside to the shadow.