Sixteen

"feeling afraid now?" Seokjin asked. As the vampire clan, he knows how to tease humans.

"No im not" Jungkook gritted his teeth and took out his sword, and not katana. He doesn't want to hurt Hoseok, but he doesn't want Hoseok to attack him too.

What should he do?

"Hoseok!" Jungkook shouted, calling for his partner.

But no answer came out from Hoseok's mouth. Only a pair of red eyes, glaring at Jungkook, showing how desire he was toward Jungkook's blood.

"Come to your sense Hoseok!" Jungkook shouted once again, he won't admit it but his hands were shaking. "Stop this god damnit!!" Jungkook yelled to Seokjin.

"If i stop this, u will kill me. So what's the point?" Seokjin asked. Jungkook didn't say anything and just looked at the possesed Hoseok. He wasn't a vampire but he acted like one because of Seokjin's blood.

•••

He was searching for the way out, everything seems delusional. "where am i.." Hoseok muttered while walking around there. Nothing but red view. No ground, seems like he was stepping on a red floor. He looked up to the red sky, red way, red water.

"Ugh!" He groaned when he felt burn by his throat and his eyes. He screamed in pain and fell onto the red floor.

"Stop this! I swear to god im gping to kill you!" Hoseok shouted, eventhough he knows there's no one except him. "Stop this!!" He shouted in suffer, almost crying from the endless pain.

•••

Jungkook didn't attack Hoseok but he attacked Seokjin instead. Like the other powerful evil creatures, it's not that easy to defeat.

He hold Jungkook's sword with his bare hand and blood dripped down onto the sword and onto the floor. But he didn't wince at all.

"How dare you?!" Seokjin shouted and caught Jungkook's head in his hand and slammed him down. Jungkook's head was hurt, as he felt spinning and trembled for a moment before he could see clearly.

"Attack him!" Seokjin told Hoseok, and without any hesitation, Hoseok took out his bow and arrow as he started to pointed to Jungkook.

"Hoseok stop, come to your sens--"

Jungkook's eyes widened.

In a blink of an eye, Jungkook slashed the arrow with his sword when Hoseok let go of the arrow and string. He didn't expect Hoseok will do it for real.

"What have you done?!!" Jungkook shouted and took out a knife under his leg and throw to Seokjin as it hit Seokjin's shoulder.

"This little pain is something normal for me" Seokjin laughed and took out the knife then crashed it with his hand. "But seeing hunters' death in front of my very eyes, are something rare for me" Seokjin smiled and looked at Hoseok as both of their eyes turned red.

Hoseok didn't say anything and ran to me as fangs showed up between his teeth. Jungkook freaked out and fell onto the floor, trying to back away because seeing Hoseok this way frightened him.

"No hoseok stop!!" Jungkook used his sword as a shield, stopping Hoseok from biting him with both sharp fangs.

•••

Hoseok stood up once again, trying to figure out how can he get out frim that creepy place. He won't give up until he succeed to, but when and how?

He can't touch anything, except the water there and tree there. Nothing was there as a clue, nothing was there to help him out from that shitty place.

 Nothing was there as a clue, nothing was there to help him out from that shitty place

[From BS&T mv]

"

Damn it!" Hoseok sat on the red floor, hit it as hard as he can. The floor cracked, and he realised something.

"What if the whole it cracks?" Hoseok asked himself and stared at the red floor for a while, thinking how he wants to break it.

•••

On the other side, Jungkook was struggling with his own partner. He can't attack, and he dont want to be hurt.

"Oh god!" Jungkook groaned and still defending himself on the floor while Hoseok was on him, trying to get his neck and bite him. Hoseok's nails were longer and sharper, digging into Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook pushed Hoseok with all he might and stood up then looked down to his bleeding arm. "What the hell?!" Jungkook cursed and looked up to where Hoseok was. Hoseok licked his finger and smiled, satisfying from the taste of Jungkook's blood.

"I can't believe this" Jungkook looked at Hoseok with his death stares and changed his sword to Katana, as he hold it tight.

"You made me do this. I dont have any choice. Im sorry"