Twenty-three

Jungkook's eyes grew bigger as he stepped backwards in fears. "Jungkook--" Hoseok didn't finish his sentence when Jungkook suddenly ran away from there.

What's in his mind that time, only about the cure.

There's no cure for werewolf. Once got bitten, u can rewind the time. Can't redo the curse.

"Damn it!!" Hoseok shouted, makes Reni frightened. "I must kill the werewolf and find the cure!" Hoseok shouted in anger. There's no one there, only Reni and Hoseok inside the creepy building. In sudden, Reni hold Hoseok's arm, stopping him from walking away.

"what is it?!" Hoseok shouted. Hoseok can be so cheerful and so angry at the moment. Someone hurts Jungkook, someone pulling Jungkook into a big problem, there's no need an explanation why he's so mad. "There's no cure" Reni said, with such a low tone. Did i mention that her face is calm as fck? yes she was. "No, there must be a cure" Hoseok shook his head.

"im telling the truth" Reni sighed. "Do u mean--"

•••

Jungkook spitted out the blood, as he wiped the stain from his mouth. "Damn it!!" Jungkook pulled his hair, and fell to the floor. His mind messed up, everything was spinning, he can smell his own blood, like his nose can smells it properly, like a dog.

Not too long after, he collpased as his eyes blurred and fell lied down on the floor.

Hoseok stood there, looking at Reni. "Everything in this world has a cure. You know black magic, tell me what u know" Hoseok stared at Reni with his death glares.

"He will transform-"

"I fcking know that!" Hoseok groaned, makes Reni startled but she just put on a pokerface. Before Reni could talk, the shadows aroudn they changed places as the sky changed too.

No more moonlight just sunlight from the bright sun. "What the hell?" Hoseok asked and cursed at the same time. "He changed the time again. Come on, take the chance" Reni tapped Hoseok's shoulder before they went, running around to search for Jungkook.

But unfortunately, He couldn't be found.

"Where the heck is he" Hoseok ruffled his hair while catching his breath. "What should i do once i found him?" He asked Reni who was sitting on the branch.

"It's a difficult one"

"Name it"

"A contract" Hoseok's eyebrows narrowed, when he heard such a thing. "Contract?" He asked and received a nod from Reni.

"With the devil" Hoseok's mouth opened apart, when he heard the name. "No, there must be another way" Hoseok smiled in misbelief while shaking his head. "this--" Reni hold his arm. "Is the only way" She continued.

"What are u actually?" Hoseok glared at her, waiting for the right answer. "A human who learns black magic. I told u before" Reni said, a bit mad.

Hoseok didn't say anything and walked away after he shot her a glare. "I wont let him involve in this kind of thing" Hoseok said, rejecting it. "Nobody knows what will happens" He continued.

"I know" Reni said in sudden, makes Hoseok stopped.

"I made a contract with a devil once ago" She looked down to her hands. "and here i am, still alive" She can't help but smile by her own words.

Hoseok, who was staring at her weird actions saw her eyes changed. Hoseok thought his eyes lied to him, but no, they didn't. It's the truth, Reni eyes seem like tgere's a fire inside her eyes. More to reflection, but there's no fite around them that time.

Hoseok gulped down his saliva down his throat and ran away, continuing on searching jungkook. He was lost, almost 4 hours has passed but he found nothing, not even a trace.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok shouted, couldn't hold his worriness anymore. He doesn't want anything happens to the young hunter, to Jungkook. "no.. i wont lose him" Hoseok shook his head and ran forward.

He has no idea where the hell Reni was. He left after he saw the eyes, leaving Reni behind.

"If she made a contract with a devil, which means she's not a human anymore" Hoseok whispered to himself.

As he walked inside the abandoned building, he heard someone was crying and begging. He got the chills because it was eerie and echoing through the empty hallway.

He shrugged off every negative thoughts and ran to where he heard the voice. As he came near, he saw blood traces on the floor. He was afraid, what if Jungkook's the one who's bleeding?

He didn't waste his time and barged in, kicking everything that stopping him from coming inside.

His eyes widened, his feet stepped backwards as he froze and his hands quickly searched for the rifle.

"Bothering me again" He hissed, wiping the blood from his mouth.