Twenty-nine

Taehyung turned around, showing his back to Jungkook who was standing in speechless.

Slowly, Taehyung removed his upper cloth and revealed something unexpected. "I lost my wings, same like i lost my life" Taehyung said as he tilted his head to see Jungkook with his death stares.

"It's not my fault" Jungkook said, trying to be innocent. "Shut up! You killed me!" Taehyung shouted and walked toward Jungkook.

"You should've help me! You should think before and you should save me from the darkness! But you killed me with your own sword!.."

Jungkook was shocked and and automatically took out his sword as he stabbed it right on Taehyung's stomach as they were in front of each others.

Taehyung gasped and leaned closer to Jungkook's ear before he whispered. "Just like this" Taehyung said and held Jungkook's shoulder then chuckled darkly.

"But this time, nothing will happens to me" Taehyung stood backwards and slowly brought himself free from the sword. Jungkook's jaw dropped as his eyes widened.

"See? no cut at all" Taehyung laughed as he pointed to his bare stomach. "What did u--"

"-Do? It's easy" Taehyung smiled. "You know that i learnt black magic. I used that ability to fight evil creatures and... to survive"

"How??" Jungkook asked in misbelief. "Once, my grandfather told me about the contract with the devil"

"What kind of grandfather tells his grandchild that?? To make a contract with the demon???" Jungkook asked. "Not with a devil, but with me! Im the devil! Im the lucifer!" Taehyung shouted, showing his grey eyes.

"Lucifer" Jungkook widened his eyes. "Yes lucifer. Never thought of that. Nobody can beat me, nobody can challenge me. Im the most powerful--"

Out of sudden a bullet pierced into Taehyung's chest bare skin as he amost fell to the back.

"At least u should feel hurt"

Hoseok gritted his teeth and moved forward with the rifle in his hand. "Jungkook are u okay?" Hoseok asked. "Y-yeah" Jungkook was shocked and just watched how angry Hoseok was and kept on shooting Taehyung without stop and any mercy.

"I never thought u are still alive!" Hoseok shouted. "And never thought you will stand by his side!" Taehyung shouted, trying to avoid every painful bullets.

"You guys are bretrayers!" Once Taehyung shouted that, both Jungkook and Hoseok were in silence. Hoseok stopped shooting, gasping because too shock of Taehyung's statement.

"We are not--"

"You guys let me be killed, you guys killed me" Taehyung gritted his teeth and looked forward to both of them. "We didn't!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung smiled upon to see their faces. Their shock expressions. Taehyung laughed out loud, smirking evily to them.

"I dont care about it to be honest. Because of it, im now immortal. Im the most powerful among the evils. Nothing can take me down" Taehyung smirked.

Out of blue, Jungkook groaned and growled. His shape teeth showed up, blood dropped on the floor from his mouth as he hold the pain and his eyes changed colour.

"He..lp me" Jungkook said in such a low tone before he trembled and fell onto the ground, lifeless. "Jungkook!" Hoseok shouted, want to save Jungkook but a great force stopped him as it lifted Hoseok up.

"No, i wont let u" Taehyung laughed and walked to Jungkook who was in pain. "Take my hand and i will bring peace in your life" Taehyung said as he held out his hand and bended down a bit.

"You are a monster" Jungkook gritted his teeth and looked up to Taehyung with his death glares. "And this is the monster who will help u" Taehyung still smiling.

"No-- dont-" Hoseok was struggling to break free from the tight shadow grip but it's useless.

His eyes grew bigger when Jungkook suddenly stood up and about to reach Taehyung's hand.

•••

Author's note;

Sorry guys for not updating for a while. It's not like being myself ,i love to write all the time but now is not the right time. Im having my examination and it's really important for me. I hope u guys understand. I will find some free time and update my book if i can.

Thank you, saranghae. XOXO