Thirty-one

Jungkook walked toward him and placed a hand slowly on his shoulder. He was scared, yet he doesn't want to let his partner to be sad.

The surroundings became quiet, Taehyung stopped sobbing and only silence came accrossed the area. "Tae--" Jungkook said

"i want my wings back" Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkook who was confused and shocked. When Jungkook opened his mouth to ask, the air seems like stopped and he couldn't breathe. It was like hecs underwater, helpless, drowning, like death awaiting.

But he didn't.

Instead of dyibg, he can breathe back again and looked around in fear while catching his breath. His eyes were shaking, watering and stung.

He barely stood up and walked to the door where he saw in front of him. There was only a single door there and he doesn't have any choice but to enter it, unless he kill himself there. But it's useless because there's nothing to use.

As he opened, he saw nothing but cliff in front. It was like the door leaded him to another world, nothing was there, not even buildings. Just a black coloured sea, white sky. He stood there, so high above in the middle of the sea in front of the door.

He gulped, almost fell because frightened. He looked around, became brave to see what's front him. The wind brushed his skin slightly, he didn't feel any heat but only cool surroundings. At some points, he felt in ease there eventhough he was standing too high meters above.

He was clueless, didn't know what to do next. He was scared to death, he wanted to see Hoseok, and even Taehyung. He wanted to cry but he didn't, not because he's covering but he knew, he needs to face this with all courages he had.

Out of blue, when he was looking down to the see, he saw his right hand changed, it has claws and furry with blood all over it. He began to shouted and lifted his head up to see a black creature in front of him, scaring him off.

He wanted to run away but there's no choice as the door behind him closed. Now there's no choice but to act like a brave one or just crying a river there.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and gestured to find his sword, but for sure he couldn't find it. Only his soul followed after to this another world. "What do u want!" Jungkook shouted. His ears and eyes were red because too angry.

"Ask yourself" The creature said. It was big, but not too big. just bigger than Jungkook. Can't see his eyes or mouth, or even his face and head because it seemed like he was wearing a hood covering his real face. He was floating in air, and fully black.

"What??" Jungkook asked, confused about what it just said. It didn't say anything and waited for Jungkook to think it through.

Jungkook looked down, saw his werewolf hand. In sudden, the creature wasn't there but only a glass window. It reflected Jungkook and saw his werewolf form as he shutted his eyes. the reflection showed his eyes were bright yellow, his teeth were sharp and big, he looked so terrifying, he looks like a hungry werewolf and could devour the

"This glass will tell u what u want" The creature said, only its voice be heard, the creature wasn't there anymore.

Jungkook opened his eyes in fear because he doesn't want to see his werewolf form anymore. He was scared, too scared to see his own reflection.

Slowly, he opened his eyes again as the wind blew his hair and skin. His eyes widened and jaw dropped when he saw something else on the glass.

He saw three of them were there, smiling so wide, showing their eye smiles. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook were happy in the reclection, they hugged side by side and laughed about something unknown. But for sure,

they're happy.

The glass will tell you what u want

His eyes started to watering again and he shut his mouth tight.

"I want them to be happy again" Jungkook spoke.

He looked behind him, the door was locked and the only way out there was the creature. But that does means that he will accept the devil and make a contract.

He doesn't want that. Hoseok will be sad and angry with Taehyung. Taehyung will never be accepted to be his brother anymore.

This will break the relationship.

Jungkook took a deep breath before he stood on the edge and fell to the back from the high place. He shutted his eyes tight, waiting for the hard rocks to hit him.

"I wont accept it"