Forty-two

"What did u do to me!" Jungkook shouted when he saw Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were shaking because of the painful he had.

"I saved u" Taehyung answered shortly and slowly sat up, using his hand to support his body. "You saved me? You used me!"

"That's because u accepted it" Taehyung eyed Jungkook for a moment until Jubgkook groaned. "I dont care about u using my body to find your wings but what with hurting Hoseok??" Jungkook snorted.

Jungkook knew all along that Taehyung used his body to find the wings because he was the one who accepted it and offered his body to be useful. But he wad angry when he found out Hoseok was hurt.

"The demon did it, not me" Taehyung stood up while holding the wall to not fall because can't get used to his big wings yet. Jungkook gritted his teeth and placed a hand on his chest.

"What is it" Taehyung asked, worry about Jungkook. "I dont know, it feels.. heavy breathing" Jungkook shook his head.

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows together and sighed. "There's one time u can't see anything when i used your body, right?" Taehyung asked and received a nod from Jungkook.

"That time Yoongi and I saw--"

"Saw what?" Jungkook became curious and worried. "Hoseok was being tied up just like the other creatures" Jungkook's eyes became wide and wider as he held both Taehyung's bare shoulders.

"Where is he! Why did u let them do it?!" Jungkook yelled. "Because i had to-!" Tarhyung slapped away Jungkook's hands and stared at him for a while before continued. "If i help him that time, there's no way i can run away afterwards. Im not a lucifer, not a strong one if i dont have my wings"

Jungkook gasped, just realised about it. "If i go down there to save him, nobody will save us" Taehyung sighed. "We need to save Hoseok first!"

"No.. we need to save ourselves from Hoseok first" Taehyung shook his head. "What? Why? dont make this complicated hyung"

Taehyung smiled in sudden to hear it came out from Jungkook's mouth. "What?" Jungkook asked. "It's been a while since u called me Hyung" He still smilling.

"Dont judge me" Jungkook scoffed. "You are my hyung"

"Im not judging, im touched" Taehyung laughed and looked down to his hands. "I can feel its coming into my body. My power, my strength, my energy are back"

"Enough to fight Hoseok" Taehyung continued. "What happened actually"

"Luke put an antidote into him and because if it, he changed to a different person. He acted wild, merciless, bad"

Jungkook didn't understand at all, he only abridged his eyebrows together. "Luke used him to haunt the creatures, including us. But thanks to Yoongi, we are safe. We need to past Hoseok before wr get to see Luke i guess" Taehyung made an expectation.

"Have u seen my sword?" Jungkook asked. "They brought it along with you when u were hard as rock. Let's go to the room u be kept in" Taehyung said as they walked out from there.

Jungkook can't stop from looking at Taehyung's black wings. "They are pretty" Jungkook complimented. "As pretty as Luke's death" Taehyung joked. "Yeah right" Jungkook laughed and elbowed Taehyung.

As they reached the room, the earlier soldier was woken up and clueless because he only can see red alarm around the place. Jungkook and Taehyung hid, they dont want to hurt anyone anymore, if they can.

Out of sudden, someone was thete with such a large and heavy boots. He held a crossbow and stood near the door. He wore thick clothes, jackets and else. He wore an eyepatch and looked like disturbed. "Have u seen the lucifer" he asked with his harsh tone.

"No, i just woke up from fainting" The soldier answered whiel looking around. "Who are u anyway?" He asked. "Not your bussiness" The man said, walking toward where the sword and katana belong to Jungkook were.

He held up the sword and caressed it. "Nice one" he said with a smile. Jungkook's eyes twitched because too angry when he touched his belongings. "Put it back! Dont mess up with it. They are the hunter's! who are u anyway!"

The man threw the sword one again and used his hand to held the soldier's face and slammed it against the wall several times hardly. The soldier's face was cracked and bleeding badly. "The name is One Eye" He told the soldier before he smashed soldier's head for the last time with a great strength and on the spot, he died.

As he let go of the soldier, he took a deep breathe and looked up from the body on the ground to spotted both Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Found you" He said, smiling creepily