Forty-seven

Jungkook smiled, looking at Taehyung in front of me. Before, he was scared and hated Taehyung the lucifer. Everyone fears it, the legendary says The lucifer is the greatest.

But now, The lucifer is just Taehyung to Jungkook. Not a lucifer but only his hyung.

"Glad you are back" Jungkook said, gritting his teeth a bit because of the pain he endure the mean time while the wolf venom wandered around his body, meeting with his body cells.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah i feel fabulous, it's just a venom, nothing much" Jungkook mocked, waving his hand simply. "Yah, seriously" Taehyung was mad.

"Im in pain that's for sure" Jungkook groaned. "Stay here, i will settle this down"

"I brought you back not to take my place. Im coming along" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "But you are hurt--"

"Sir Luke, once told me not to give up no matter how hurt i am. So, im going to show him that i wont't" Jungkook placed his hand onto his chest and walked ahead. "Hyung" Jungkook called out. "Hm?" Taehyung answered.

"Being a wolf.. is not that bad right?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung looked at him and gave a weak smile, "Dont show that face to me. Im not a loser" Jungkook snorted and proceeded on walking.

He won't stop calling me hyung, what a silly. Taehyung thought.

Taehyung followed after him, but Jungkook leading at the front was a big mistake when his heart suddebly beated hard. His fingers felt hard to move, his eyes burnt but not as painful as before, it just caught his attention.

While trying hard to endure the pain, Taehyung suddenly pulled him to the back and he fell to the back as Taehyung stood in front of him.

Jungkook's eyes grew bigger when he saw someone was about to shoot Taehyung with the spelled bullet. "Hyung!!" Jungkook shouted with large eyes. Taehyung tilted his head around, to look at Jungkook and the bullets went through him.

Jungkook was in fears as he saw the bullets went through Taehyung. Taehyung then adjusted his wings pointed to forward, targetting the soldier and few feathers shot him, like a sharp steel and stabbed the soldier terrifyingly.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. "Nothing. I forgot u are, like.. reborn" He chuckled. "More like mortal" he shrugged.

"You should aware" Taehyung hit his head and looked to the front, checking the surrounding. "What are we afraid of? i mean, you are the powerful one here" Jungkook pointed. "Do u know what's the meaning of energy?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes?"

"I need energy to fight and my energy wont refill just by drinking the energizer drink. Now shut up" Taehyung smiled and walked to the front, this time he was leading.

Almost 20 minutes passed, and all they've done were fighting. They didn't have the time to go to the top floor because of the soldiers.

"Your mouth is cursed. Now every soldiers are here to kill us" Taehyung groaned. "Im not! Maybe they have the intinct to come here" Jungkook slashed his sword, killed another soldier.

"Should i laugh now? No. Right" Taehyung mocked and put them into a big shadow, as he formed his hand into a fist. Everyone inside the shadow suddenly fell as they reached out for something. Taehyung decreased the amount of oxygen in the shadow, preventing them from get to breath and die.

"Merciless" Jungkook suddenly said. "Same goes to you"

Once every soldiers has been cleared out, leaving both of them standing there in tiredness.

Out of blue, the corridor suddenly lightened up with red alarm and without any expectation, the corridor filled with electricity, shocked both of them. Because of the electric shock, Jungkook and Taehyubg fell onto the floor, trying to get their visions back from blurry to normal. Their head ache and saw someone was making his way toward them.

"You should listen to Sir Luke" Hoseok said, standing there. "Hell no" Taehyung shook his head. When Hoseok was about to drag him away, Taehyung held Hoseok's hand and pulled him to bend down, look Taehyung in the eye.

"With the spirits, help me" Taehyung spoke as he suddenly collapsed. Hoseok gasped, didn't say anything. Taehyung isn't as weak as before.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted. Hoseok suddenly opened his eyes, revealing black eyes.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok confusedly. "This way we can fool that Luke"