Forty-five

"No Jungkook wake up!" Taehyung shouted, about to cry when he saw his bestfriend, partner, brother was about to die. He kneeled down and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Please dont die. I know u can fight the pain!" Taehyung shouted. "I can't" he shook his head. Taehyung's eyes widened when he rememebered how he dies."Jungkook, make a contract with me! I will keep u alive" Taehyung shouted.

He held out his hand. "Please. I want to stay alive" Jungkook begged. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand in his hand and shut his both eyes tight.

But with all of the focus and energy to do just like before when Jungkook suddenly froze out, something hard hit behind Taehyung and make a large cut behind his body. Some of the black feathers from the wings be cut off, because of the Jungkook's sword.

The weapons won't hurt their masters, but still can hurt someone else eventhough the one using it isn't their masters.

He screamed in pain, black blood flowed down and slowly the vision blurred. Even in pain, Taehyung still trying to connect with Jungkook, trying to do the process by the help of the devils. But no luck, out of blue Hoseok took Taehyung's hand away from Jungkook, broke the skinship and smiled.

"I can see my skills in chemicals has improved. Now i can turn someone to be stronger and defeat Lucifer for me" Sir Luke chuckled and continued checking on them. Jungkook coughed blood and slowly, his eyelids were closed.

Taehyung shouted, his hopes were wasted. He can't do it anymore, sadness and anger built at the same time. He doesn't know what he should do anymore.

He gave up.

He once walked by himself, he once thought that he has no friends anymore, nobody can be trusted but everything was wrong when Hoseok and Jungkook met him.

He decided to not kill them and that's when he realised, he is not alone. He never walk alone.

But now, Jungkook is dead. No longer happiness in any of them.

Just darkness.

Taehyung sat there, spacing out. He didn't make it, he was too late. He should've forced Jungkook to make a contract with him earlier and this wouldn't be happened.

"Sad?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung stayed in silence. "Now u know, who is the greatest among all. The Lucifer has no speciality at all, and everyone should discover this. Lucifer is just a name, nothing special about it" Sir Luke shrugged.

"Good job Hoseok, now come here and help me with this" Sir Luke said, pulling the tomb and every metal beds seized to back to normal and faced the ceilling. They then be brought to upstairs using the special elevator, to place them right under the roof. They were lacked of energy, can't use their powers anymore because all of them has been sucked out.

"What's about him" Hoseok said, pointing the end of Jungkook's sword to Taehyung. "End him. My life depends on him" Sir Luke said, checking ghe right chemicals and power source.

"Sure thing" he said before he raised the sword, and stabbed Taehyung from the back. But a big black shadow stopped him, defending Taehyung and sucked the sword into the shadow. Hoseok gasped, shocked to see the shadow wall.

He wanted to reach out for Taehyung to kill him but he couldn't. Once he put his hand inside, an electricity shock, shocked him made him pulled out his hand in fear. He didn't have any choice but to stepoed backwards.

"Tell me what to do!" Hoseok shouted, cuaght Sir Luke's attention. The chemical in the test tube was dropped on the floor by accident when Sir Luke saw Taehyung still aware.