Chapter 6

The next day, and I'm back in the woods. I don't know why, I didn't even want to be out here! But I am... 

  And why am I back in that clearing?! I can't let my feet guide me, they never take me where I want to go... 

  "Heya again!" I heard a voice behind me and spun around. 

   "Can you ever just, I don't know, walk up in front of me instead of try to surprise me?" I asked. 

  "Aw I don't get a hi?" He put on a pouty face. 

  "No, you get no hi." I sighed. " 'Cause I'm a big meanie." 

  "I didn't know you liked me!" Tyler said excitedly. 

  So random and annoying.... "No. I don't. You're annoying." I stated bluntly. 

  "Then what are you doing here?" He stuck his tongue out. 

  "I was wondering the same thing..." 

  "See, we're so similar! We even think the same!" 

  "Oh my gosh... What are you getting at with all this?" I asked in exhasperation. If I knew one thing about boys, it's that they're always annoying idiots for a reason. Sometimes that reason is that they're alive, but still. 

  He grinned. "None of your buisiness princess." He stuck his tongue out again. 

  "You are such a big baby." I groaned and turned away. 

  "Awww did you just call me baby?" 

  I started to feel my wolf try to take control. "Um g-go away it's coming back, t-the wolf spirit." I said quickly. 

  He came to in front of me. Idiot, can't he take simple instructions? 

  "Try to control it. I'll stop you if you try to hurt me." Tyler said calmly. 

  I felt a burst of anger, I did not need his help! I needed him to go away! 

  But then I noticed... The wolf left. After that anger... Why did it leave? Didn't it come out when I'm angry? 

  "Wow what's wrong? You look so confused right now." 

  "Nothing!" I snapped angrily and pushed past him to walk home. 

  "Woah Ray wait up!" Tyler called after me and ran to catch up. 

  I growled at him, but he didn't care. 

  "Ray, come on, why do you hate me?" 

  "I don't." I said automatically. It was true, I didn't hate him, but I didn't like him either. 

  "Ok, then why don't you like me?" 

  I didn't respond. I didn't want to. Just kept walking quickly towards home. 

  "You should go away before I get home." I snapped after a minute. 

  "Why?" He kept walking quickly after me. 

  "I'll just say my parents and you might not get along well. Go away." 

  His eyes widened and he grabbed my hand and spun me around. "Your parents?" 

  "Yes, duh!" I tried to jerk my hand away but couldn't. 

  "They're both werewolves?" He asked seriously. 

  "YES. LET ME GO." I said loudly. 

  He let me go and facepalmed. "I should've known!" He whispered then looked at me closely. "You look incredibly like your mom." He said.