Chapter 7

Tyler had the room across the hall from mine. I think everyone was surprised when Mom said he was staying and that he agreed. Pretty much they should hate each other... 

  Right now, I was sneaking down the stairs to find Dad. I had some questions I wanted to ask him, alot of questions actually. I didn't want anyone else around though... I didn't fully know why. 

  I peeked into the living room, empty... So I crept through and into the kitchen, there he was. Huge bowl of chocolate pudding in his hands. 

  "Dad?" I whispered. 

  He jumped and tried to hide the bowl and look innocent. "Yes Ray-ray?" He asked. 

  "Well first, you're sharing that with me or I'm telling Mom. Second, I have a bunch of questions for you while we eat." 

  "Ok, well um... Let's go to the basement Mom never goes down there." He picked the pudding back up and led me to the basement door. 

  Once we were settled on the couch down there and had a light on, I asked dad the first question. 

  "What would happen if you or Mom tried to turn me, even though I'm already a werewolf?" 

  He sat back and thought for a minute. "I don't fully know... Maybe nothing, maybe you'd be like us but still have the wolf spirit, maybe you'd be fully wolf... Only way to know would be to try." 

  "Ok, so I guess that isn't  a great idea.... What would happen if Tyler or another vampire tried to turn me?" 

  Dad gave me a worried look. "I don't know about that either.... You'd probably become a vampire with a wolf spirit in you, but vampires have vampire spirits, I guess they can be called that, that can take control... So you might have your own spirit plus two others that would fight for control constantly... It could drive you insane or even kill you." 

  I thought about that for a minute before moving on to the next one. "Earlier today, I got annoyed with Tyler and my wolf started coming out. I told him to leave and why, but he just stood in front of me and said he could handle it. That made me really mad for some reason but the wolf left. Isn't it supposed to come out when I get mad?" 

  He answered that one alot quicker, and I shoveled down as much pudding as I could while he talked. "That's interesting... I think maybe if you get an emotion intense enough... Yes that makes sense! Wolves can't have emotions as vividly or intensely as humans, so if your emotion is intense enough the wolf can't take it and it goes away!" 

  "That's nice to know, thanks." I said through a mouthful of pudding. 

  "Yeah, no problem Ray, anything else?" Dad asked. 

  "Yeah, how do you know if you like a guy?" 

  Dad gave me a hard stare. "You," He said touching the tip of my nose, "Don't like anyone, and nobody is allowed to like you that way."