Chapter 21

It'd been three days now. Nobody had talked to me in the last twenty-four hours, because I was either ignoring or attacking anyone who came near me. I'd even yelled at Scarlet when she asked if I was ok and she hadn't spoken since. 

  Pretty much I'd just gone emotionally numb and gotten angry at everyone. After I was moved to a new cell that didn't have a hole in the wall anyway. 

  Then all of a sudden something dawned on me. Reese was on the demon's side. I could get revenge on him by fighting... But, why was he on this side if he was with the demons? They were the only reason he was alive and would likely kill him without a second thought if he was a  traitor. 

  This all of a sudden didn't make any sense. And why would he pretend to love me before he got sucked into all this supernatural crap? If he'd known while he was human wouldn't he have gotten me kidnapped sooner? 

  That did it. "Somebody get in here!" I yelled. That usually worked, and if for some reason it didn't this time I was prepared to smash some more walls. 

  Thankfully I didn't have to go that far though, and the wall opened almost immediately, letting a guard in. 

  "Get that idiot Reese in here!" I demanded. He hesitated, not sure. I rolled my eyes. "Goodness, just gooo I'm not gonna kill him! I just wanna talk!" 

  I guess I was scary or whatever enough that he scurried away and a few minutes later came back with Reese. 

  "What does Queen Violent want now?" Reese asked coldly. 

  "Why are you on their side?" I demanded. 

  "It's the winning side." He said with a shrug. 

  "And what'll happen if... I don't know, you happen to kill a certain demon?" I hinted, wondering how he'd respond. 

  He raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" 

  Ok, so somethings up... This can't be Reese, can it? I studied him closely, and noticed something weird... 

  "What happened to your neck?" I asked. 

  "Wha- Nothing, is there something wrong with it?" Reese asked, confused. 

  "I bit your neck about a week ago. Why is there no cut or scar?" 

  Reese's face went pale, then he recovered. "They have a healing formula here. It heals everything completely." 

  I had all the information I had to know now. "Ok, well that's it. Bye." I turned away from him. 

  "What, you're gonna throw a fit like that for me then send me away five minutes later?" 

  "Yup. B-bye!" 

  I heard grumbling and the door open and close behind me. Awesome, now I just have to escape! They did something to Reese, there's no way that can be him in his right mind. 

..............................................................................................................

  Hours later, and I was pretending to be asleep. But in reality I was setting my totally stupid dangerous plan into action. 

  I was going to escape, and find a way to get both guys out with me. So... Plan begins now. 

  I all of a sudden shrieked and began writhing on the floor, as if in pain. As I'd hoped, someone came in almost immediately. 

  "What's wrong?" A voice said. 

  I just screamed in response and thrashed harder. "Call in a medic!" The guy yelled. Perfect! Everything going perfect. 

  Seconds later footsteps were rushing my way, and as I heard the wall open I jumped up. I pushed the guard into the oncoming medics, knocking everyone down. 

  Then I jumped over them and ran down the hall superspeed, they were all humans and didn't stand a chance against me. 

  I ran down a flight of stairs and bumped into Reese. "Ray? What are you doing?" He asked. 

  "Sorry about this!" I mumbled, then punched him in the head, knocking him out. I swung him over my shoulder and began running and looking into the various cells. Then I stopped short and gaped. 

  There was another Reese, asleep in a cell. 

*Sorry this is a shorter chapter! Maybe I'll write another one today, I don't know. I just had to leave it on a cliffhanger and actually didn't know what to write next xD*