Chapter 1: Running Away

(I APOLOGIZE FOR SOME WRONG GRAMMAR. I AM NOT PERFECT, SORRY. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS! IT'S MY FIRST. HAVE FUN!!)

Running Away Songs:

Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran

Cry With You - Hunter Hayes

Enchanted - Taylor Swift

London was always on my list to go. I went again for a visit because my Aunt Jenny misses me and I was gladly on a term break. She works in a famous music company. Our family has always been that musically inclined genes. Uhhm..Well, I don't know about me though. I have played the guitar but ai stopped playing it when my Dad doesn't have enough time to play with me. Jenny picked me up in the airport, waving and smiling.I hurried and gave her a tight hug. We never actually saw each other for 3 years. We went straight to her home and there I was warmly greeted by his husband, Uncle Dave. They've been married for 3 years but they still don't have a child with them.

"How are you? It was such a long time, you've gotten so..lady-like Tiffany!"

Oh great, compliment doesn't make my jetlag disappear. it just makes it worst. I don't want to be rude though. Dave's been a good uncle so I thanked him and gave him a hug.

"Tif, take a rest for today and please come with us tomorrow." Jenny said.

"What about tomorrow?"

I think she forgot the fact that I just arrived.

"A close friend of mine at work is going to get hitched tomorrow, we are going to a wedding party." I am not even familiar with her colleagues faces. But I am amused when she said, hitched.

"A wedding? Why didn't you tell me? I brought dresses with me but I don't think it's well decent for a wedding though." I shrugged.

"No worries dear, I got you one yesterday! I failed to give you a present for your birthday last year and when I said I'm going to make it up to you. I mean it." She's very thoughtful. But not about my jetlag.

I just sighed and agree to my defeat. Jetlag has been always a great enemy of mine. I am not yet ready to go to a crowded place and go socialize with everyone. I just want to enjoy my break here. Take a walk around by myself and stare at the Big Ben. It's odd but I just appreciate every little thing here on Earth and I love arts. Who wouldn't? We only have a short time to appreciate. But do I have any choice? My aunt always makes me say yes. Jenny is consistent on nagging me about stuffs. The next day, I woke up late, as usual. I woke up to my aunt's voice, calling my name and dragging me out of the cozy bed at six in the morning.

"Tiffany Alveo! Wake up,my dear. We're going to a wedding party. I don't wanna be late!"

Great she just called me with my full name, just like my mother does when she's mad at me.

"Alright..alright! Just let go of my hand please. I am coming. Good morning!" I answered but I am still curling up in my bed.

"C'mon, up! up! you've got 20 minutes to fix up.We'll wait for you downstairs."

"20 minutes?! That's not even enough for breakfast time!" I sigh and tried real hard to get up from my bed.

Against my will I finally start to fix myself up. I saw the lovely dress Jenny bought for me hanging on the cabinet.nIt was a plain cream dress with little details on my waist. Just what I wanted. A simple but classy dress for a classy occasion. Jenny and I have the same preference when it comes to fashion and food.

I finally got dressed, wore a red lipstick and curled my eyelashes. Foundation hates me. Every time I do use it, I get rashes and it felt itchy. My hair has always been my hero as I am too lazy to fix myself up every time I have to. It's brown and naturally curled. Big curls.I got it from my mom. I paired my dress up with a white high heeled shoes.I went hurriedly went downstairs.