Chapter 15: Timezone Cruelty

(Hi everyone! I'm so sorry about typing Noth Westfield instead of North Sydney with Tiffany's hometown. Please do understand that I publish my story before I go to bed. :) This chapter is going to be a little longer to catch up with the days I was gone. And to not confuse you I have the list of characters here. Hope you enjoy reading! Please vote and comment! And also please please watch the trailer on youtube. I put the video for this chapter. Sorry for the long lists. Kisses.x)

Casts:

One Direction -As Themselves

Tiffany Alveo - Chrissy Costanza

Timothy Alveo - Charles Bartholomew

Grace Alveo/Tiffany's Mom- Cobie Smulders

Tom Alveo/Tiffany's Dad - Tom Welling

Jenny Cole - Liv Tyler

Dave Cole - Misha Collins

Nikki - Sasha Pieterse

Luis - Justin Gaston

Alice/Harry's Secretary - Ashley Benzo

Anne - Harry's Mom/Anne Styles

Gemma - Harry's Sister/Gemma Styles

Robin - Harry's Stepfather/ as Himself

John - Alveo's Family Driver

.......

Timezone Cruelty Songs:

Unpredictable - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Gone So Long - Breathe Carolina

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

Harry and I went on skype. It was nine in the morning, He just got to work. I saw the lads and everyone else on skype. I introduced Mom to everyone. Harry and Mom had a bit of one on one video call. It went well, I think since Mom is still talking to him. The phone inside our library rang. I went towards the desk and answered it.

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Tiffany. Can you please come to the restaurant? The Chef there needs help. We have a full house for tonight." How can I say no to my Father?

"Tell him I'm coming Dad." I sighed in defeat.

"Come in an hour and make sure things don't mess up there." Dad commanded.

"I will Dad." My eyebrows coming to a frown. I thought I was going to spend the rest of the day talking to Harry.

"Okay. Timothy will come with you." I wonder if Timothy doesn't get tired of this. Every time Dad needs him to come somewhere, he would always go just like Dad tells him to.

"I got it."

"All right." Tom hangs up the phone. I turn around and walk slowly to Mom.

"Can I talk to him?" I whispered to her, while she was holding my phone.

"Tiffany wants to talk to you. Until next time." She waved goodbye at Harry and handed me my phone. I started facing the front camera while we were on skype. Harry was seating on a couch. I believe they were on the studio.

"Hi.. I can't talk to you for a long time. Dad wants me to go to the restaurant. We've got full house for tonight." Mom went beside me.

"Do you want me to talk to your Dad?" She whispered.

"No." I said, shaking my head.

"I understand." Harry said in a low voice. I know he isn't happy about this. We barely talk since I got back here.