Chapter 2: Best Friends

Best Friends Songs:

Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum

One - Ed Sheeran

Loved You First - One Direction

Word's I Couldn't Say - Rascall Flats

Somebody's Heartbreak - Hunter Hayes

Almost two weeks have passed by since the wedding and now, I'm not feeling any better. I was back again from the start where I would rather spend time alone. I woke up took a peek on my phone. I got two missed calls from Niall. After the wedding Niall and I would talk everyday about our day and random stuffs. The lads were busy and I was lazy, so we didn't have time to hangout. I also got a text from Nikki. She's the closest girl friend I have. We grew up together. And also a text from Harry.

**From Nikki: How r u doing Tiffany? I miss you! Everyone's asking how you are doing there. Please come back soon?

Me and Nikki had our ups and downs together. First crush, First Boyfriend, First Heartbreak. Name it. I thank God for giving her to me. She's been always there for me. And I was always there for her too. As I texted her back. I opened another message.

**From Harold Styles: Hi Tiffy, want to grab a cup of coffee? Where are u?x

I re read his text. Tiffy? Is he calling me a pet name? A dog. Harold being Harold is the least thing you want to know. These past few weeks made me know more about him. And him know more about me too. I was just about to answer his text when another text message appeared. It was Tim, my brother.

**From Tim: We miss you. Mom says Joe dropped by in the restaurant. He asked mom how you're doing&where you are. Good thing I wasn't there or I'll probably be the one checking up on his bones. Have fun! Love ya

Joe was begging on his knees again after getting caught the second time with that Patricia whore. He got too many chances to change. I am just so done with his shit. I am mad. And it's not because I love him. It's because of the false hope he gave me. We are never getting back together.

I was just planning how to start a good day, now I don't even know how to start. Tim just mentioned the name of the person who is behind the reason I have trust issue.

**To Timothy: Missing u all back there. Facetime later? Love u too.

Joe doesn't deserve to be mentioned. I almost forgot to hit back harry. I am thinking about accepting his offer. I badly need some company.

**To Harold Styles: Sure! I am here at Jenny's.

A big cup of coffee is exactly what I need right now. I NEED to go out and My body needs caffeine right now. I always tend to overthink when I'm alone. Yes, even on small things. That always drives me cray-cray. I should stop torturing myself over some cheater. I miss Niall, why hasn't he asked me out?

**From Harold Styles: Will pick u there in 10 mins?

**To Harold Styles: Alright then. See you!

_HARRY'S POV:

This past two weeks have been busy as hell. Tiffany and I would exchange sms and I would sometimes call her. When..Niall isn't doing that. I told my sister everything about the wedding. I mean Tiffany. Gemma won't stop asking me for details.

I wonder if she has plans for today? Does she still thinks about that bastard?

"Let's wrap it up from here!" Someone shouted.