Chapter 5: I Wish

The best mornings I had in my life was waking up next to the guy I love, Niall. As I curled up wanting to sleep more, He kissed me on my forehead, my nose, my lips and greeted me.

"Good morning love, How's your sleep?" He held my cheek. his hands were soft like a baby that it even makes me feel more sleepy.

"Good morning my love, you fell asleep last night." I said with a lazy tone. I still want to stay in bed and cuddle with him.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Did you sleep after the movie?" His question woke up my mind..

After the movie.. It suddenly occured to me what the hell happened last night. And I know that I have to talk to harry as soon as possible. I looked right into his blue eyes and before I get lost, I answered him back.

"I talked to harry. He looked tired and he's not feeling well."

"That sucks. I know how he feels. I kinda feel a bit tired too with all these new things going on. Good thing that I have you here. Hope he gets well soon."

"I hope. Get up and fix yourself up my love before the lads come here bangin on our door to wake us up again."

Really? He knew how harry feels? As Niall got into the shower, I heard a loud voice approaching to our door. Oh, I know already who it was. They love waking us up, we were always the last one to get ready so I know how they enjoyed doing that. Especially Louis.

"Good morning love birds! Come out! Open the door!" I know whose voice it was but I started to wonder if harry's with them. As I opened the door louis' face appeared in front of my face.

"How was your dinner date guys? Did you have some take out? I'm hungry!"

Behind him was Liam, Zayn and Harry. They hugged me and greeted me with good morning.

"You guys are so early, I haven't had shower yet." I was pulling at my shirt or should I say niall's shirt. I love wearing those shirts. I tried to smell the one i'm wearing.

"You still smell good though." Zayn said.

"Aww. Thanks zayn for appreciating my morning smell." I gave zayn a sweet smile.

"Yeah I agree with zayn!" Louis proudly said sniffing my shoulder. Liam was on the other side sniffing my shoulder too.

"I smell Niall on her guys!" Liam laughed and the rest agreed except for harry who just smirked at liam.

"How are you feeling monkey?" I looked at Harry trying not to be awkward, but it really is kind of awkward.

"Better. Thank you." It was short but the way he smiled is better than before though. It was that lovely smile I first saw when I met Harry. Gemma walked in the room. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. I love the lads but having a girl with us, is a bonus. Harry was playing with my hair when Niall came out of the shower. The lads dragged him to go outside to give me and gemma some girl time.

"See you later, my love." Niall pulled me close to him and gave me a kiss and I kissed him back. Harry glanced at us before heading out at the door. Our eyes met. I don't want him to get hurt but I can't push  niall away, of course.

"See you love." I gave him the best smile I could give though I am bothered. I'm still unsure how to fix things up with Harry. I know how he feels. He's my best friend, I can't let him deal with it alone. Gemma was siitng at the end of the bed. I went to her side. If there's someone else aside from Harry that I can trust most, It's going to be her. And I love the way she protects me and niall from the fans who always send hates and threats.

"G-Gemma, Did harry told you anything?" I really don't know If I should bring this thing up early in the morning, but it's killing me. I am going to be crazy if I won't tell anyone about this as soon as possible. I badly need an advice.