Chapter 3: A Confession

A confession songs:

She is Love - Parachute

You Sound Good to Me- Lucy Hale

I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes

My heart already misses home. But a part of me doesn't want to go back. The lads we're a great company. I joined them for some tour around the area. They've been recording and composing new songs. It's been more than a month and I only got 2 weeks left here. I am gonna miss those five idiots. Especially the Irish one. Niall made me feel special. I turned on my red beats pill connected to my iPad and started to play Sail into the Sun by the Gentlemen Hall to start my day. Today my Jenny, Dave and I are visiting some relatives. More than half of our relatives are leaving in London and some are in New York. I was cooking breakfast when I heard Jenny's steps to the kitchen.

"That smells so good! It's really good to have you here. My little one enjoys the food your making, it kicks on my belly every time I take a bite of what you prepared." Jenny teases.

"I can't wait to see him. Or her." Jenny chuckles.

"Why don't you just stay here when you finish uni?"

"Of course Dad won't let me. I have to manage it right after uni." I sigh. I always do what my Dad wants.

"Well you have your brother to turn over to him and with that visa, you can fly back whenever you want to."

"Can you tell Dad for me?"

"Don't worry, I'll help you!" She winked at me.

After breakfast, I went to shower and dressed up. I wore a plain yellow dress and a 3 inches white high heeled shoes. Stay Classy. Stay Classy. I hate it when my Dad's voice plays on my mind. We arrived to my Uncle Jim's house. My cousins are delighted to see me. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I was having a good chat with them when my phone rang. My cousin took a peek to see who was calling me since she knows I don't know anyone from London except for them, of course. Niall was the one calling.

"Hey what's up?"

"Hi Tiffany! I'm good and you? Are you at home?"

"Good. I'm not. I'm here with Jenny and Dave at my relatives house. Why did you asked?"

"The lads and I were just about to visit you there. Anyway, are you free tonight?"

"Guess I am! Where are we going?"

"We're going to a nightclub. Will pick you up at 8 alright?"

"A-A-Alright then." A nightclub. I gulp with just the thought of it. I am not even legal.

"See ya!"

"Okay.."

Honestly speaking, I haven't been to a bar or a nightclub. With my Dad implementing military law at home. I didn't have a chance to, although my friends always begs me to go with them. Our driver picks me up right after class. And it sucks. I am already turning 20! He doesn't have to do that. But here, I know I have to talk to Jenny. I know she'll let me go. My cousin Amy suddenly asked me.

"Niall? That Niall from that One Direction isn't the one calling you, right?

"Uh, He is..that Niall. I think?" She freaked out.

"How did you even knew him?!"

"Ask aunt Jenny, she can answer all your questions." I hate it when people keep asking me about it. Even Tim asked ton of questions. And he still does.

She didn't stopped bothering me with her questions since Aunt Jenny was busy talking with Uncle Jim. I talked to Jenny and told her that the lads are asking me out tonight to go to a nightclub.