Chapter 9: Crumpled like Paper

Crumpled like Paper Songs:

Sad Song - We The Kings ft. Elena Coats

Same Mistakes - One Direction

If You Told Me To - Hunter Hayes

Change My Mind - One Direction

"This is pretty messed up. I don't know what to do." Liam and i figured out that we need more time to talk about what happened so we ended up sitting in a coffee shop. I was glad this place isn't too crowded.

"Tiffany. I don't want to intrude. But I would be beyond happy to give you advice. You obviously need it." I nod.

"Okay. So here's the thing. First of all I know that Harry likes you a lot though he doesn't admit it. And Niall does too. Second thing, Harry was the one who gave Niall the idea about the surprise. Everything was his idea." Liam was seriously looking at me waiting for my reaction. His elbows were on the table his hands placed on his arms leaning a bit closer to me.

"I know about that. Niall told me himself that night." My shoulders shrugged.

"He did?" He looks confused. I nod.

"I believe Harry wants you to be happy with Niall. That's why he's helping him. Harry knows how heart broken you were.. He thought that Niall would make you happy and you both deserve each other. Harry's relationships are uptight. Publicity made him look like a womanizer for dating a lot of women. Maybe that's the reason why he can't tell you how much you mean to him. The truth is, Harry is far from that. He's the gentleman. "

"Wait. Is Taylor for publicity too?"

"I believe so. They barely knew each other and Harry mentioned about it last night."

"And Harry was wasted. He was staring at a box all night. Did he give it to you?" Liam added. The instax. I left it after walking out in Harry's place.

"Yeah. I got it. But I left it." I sigh with the memory of Harry's upset reaction.

"No one has the say on who you deserve Tiffany. It's all up to you. Who do you think can make you happy with all the drama? It's either one of them or none of them. Love has a lot of imperfection. It is never easy to love someone. Just settle for someone who makes all the pain worth it."

I never thought Liam would be this mature knowing that I am 2 years older than him. Maybe that's why it worked well with Danielle. I breathe deeply and looked at Liam.

"Thank you Liam.."

"And for the coffee too." I raised my cup of coffee Liam bought for me and took a sip from it.

"You're welcome. I can't believe you only have your phone with you," He chuckled.

"I haven't went back to Jenny's and Niall told me to just bring my phone last night." I defended myself realizing I was out all day.

"He's trying real hard Tiffany. Niall never looked so happy. Not until you.."

"You're killing me.." I whispered and took another sip of my coffee.

"I'm not. They are." He chuckled. His hands raised up looking like he's surrendering.

"I don't want to destroy their friendship." Niall not talking to Harry and the other way around makes me feel uneasy. I can't just be the reason they would end up like that. It's unfair to them, they have a great future ahead together.

"You won't. That normally happens all the time between guys. They can handle it."

"I think I should just end up everything. I'm leaving anyway. I deserve to be alone." I do. Things are always messy when I end up falling in love.