Chapter 40: I Am The Author.

TIFFANY'S POV:

We're pregnant with twins. That's all I know for know. Lilian is the only baby I've held in my twenty-two years of existence. How would I be a good mother to two? Harry is better at kids. But for me, I still think he's young to have his own kids considering he has the life everyone wants to have. I don't understand why I am always on his way. I'm sure he'll lose his job and i'll definitely lose mine too.

Harry pull over his car outside our venue for rehearsal. I stepped outside. The paparazzis started to walked faster to my direction. I heard Harry's car door shut as he walked towards me.

"You can't come, they will see us together again." I told him. Harry slightly shook his head.

"Too late." He said as he held his phone at me and I saw our names together on the trending list. I grab Harry's phone from his hand and view the details. Everyone knows we've been together on a hospital and some sent tweets about us getting back together.

Flashing lights demanded for my attention as the paparazzis suddenly surrounded us. Harry wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we walked inside our venue along with the security around us.

Everyone greeted Harry inside of course. Dan smirked as soon as he saw us. They shook hands like gentlemen. And I stared blankly at them. Everything was happening too fast. I'm still confused if this is real or just a dream, so I tried to pinch myself.

"Need some help?" Our producer said as he pinched my cheek. I frowned at him.

"You ready for tonight?" He asked me.

"I think so."

"About Harry. Keep it up. He's a good help for the publicity of the band."

I didn't answer back and he didn't waited for me to. He left and walked towards Dan, Wil and Harry.

My phone suddenly rang with Dad's picture on my screen.

"Hi Dad."

"Do you have something to tell me?"

"Dad, listen.."

"Sweetheart, don't worry i'm not mad. If you're happy with him, I understand." He cuts me off.

"I'm pregnant."

I was waiting for Dad to talk but then I heard a beeping sound instead. He hang up on me. And it's the first time he did it. I can't believe how much I have disappointed him for giving up the restaurant for my dreams, for having a famous boyfriend, for receiving criticisms and for giving up privacy. Even our family's privacy.

"You ready?" Dan asked appearing in front of me.

"Y..Yeah, let's start." We both started to walk to the stage.

"You're worried about you and Harry getting back together huh?" Dan said as he waves at some of the fans.

"It's not like that, Dan." I shook my head and fake a smile.

"Don't let other people write your story." He said as he wore the guitar strap around his body. Some fans that were allowed to go watch our rehearsal, started to scream. Especially when Dan strummed his guitar.

I should be the author of my own story. It feels like a big responsibility writing your own. Once you've decided what will happen, you cannot just take it back and make another one. Yet, that's better than regretting things you didn't do. Things that you never tried, chances you didn't take.

After rehearsal we went back to the dressing room to prepare. One hour before our last performance starts tonight and I feel unprepared. It felt like I left my mind somewhere else.