Chapter 14: Loving Him from a Distance

Loving Him From A Distance Songs:

Sad Song - We The Kings ft. Elena Coats

Reason To Hope - Ron Pope

Jetlag - Simple Plan

My twitter account was set to public. Harry and I were in different parts of the world. I mean literally like, he's an artist and i'm just an ordinary girl type of 'different'. I'm in North Sydney and He's in London. I know that taking the risk by setting my twitter into public will make me feel closer to him. I'll be updated by following and getting tweets from some fan accounts on twitter. We went straight to the hospital where Mom is admitted. Timothy was peeking on my phone while we were on the way to our mother's room.

"Setting your twitter to public is a pretty horrible decision." Timothy frowns and I fake a smile. I need to do it. For Harry. For us.

"How did Dad knew about it?" It's understood that Timothy's updated about everything. He uses twitter and other social networks but I don't think my Dad has one.

"We were eating dinner. Dad was switching channels but then stopped when we heard your name and picture together with Harry on the screen. "

"Is he mad?" My eyes looked away from my brother.

"I don't know. We were umm, shocked? appaled? It was kind of unexpected for us to hear ,although dad never talked about it."

"I was worried about you. That's why I immediately grabbed my phone after dinner. I looked up about what's happening on the twitter and it made me mad seeing hate tweets about you. But then seeing more pictures of you and Harry, I knew you were happy. The way you smiled at him, It's the first time I saw you look at someone like that. Not even Joe." Timothy wrapped his arms around my shoulder and smiled.

"I love him." I admit.

"I know." My brother opened the door to my mom's room.

I ran to my Mom and hugged her. She was sitting on the side of the bed while Dad was talking with someone on the phone, busy as always.

"I missed you so much." Mom whispered.

"Me too mom, me too.." I was fighting back my tears. Getting emotional in front of her isn't a good thing for her situation right now. I'll be just like Anne, Harry's mom. Strong, Tough and Independent. I have to be. I won't be crushed again. Harry made me change. He's the reason I'm stronger than before. Dad hang up on the call and I went to give him a hug.

"Hi Baby." Dad pats my back.

"Hi Dad. Missed me?" I giggled.

"Of course." He released me from him. I sat on the patient's bed beside mom.

"How are you? When are you getting out of this hospital?" I asked her glancing at Dad.

"I'm getting discharged tonight." Mom's smile was the sweetest.

"Really? That's great!"

"You owe me stories." Mom pouted.

"Do I?" I bite down my lips.

"You do." Tom said in a serious tone.

Uh-Oh. Here we go again.

Dad was working on getting Mom discharged, Timothy went back to our house arranging everything before mom gets back home. I was left in the room alone with mom.

"So how was your trip?" Mom smiled.

"It was great."

"And?" She was still waiting, her eyes were fixed on me. I sighed in defeat.