Chapter 17: Love Package

Love Package Songs:

My Love Is Like a Star - Demi Lovato

By Chance (Acoustic) - JRA

True - Ryan Cabrera

Say - John Mayer

HARRY'S POV:

It worries me what Tiffany's ex-boyfriend can do to her. After talking with Tiffany on skype. I immediately called Alice, my secretary.

"Alice, I need you to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"Hire a bodyguard from Sydney. It's for Tiffany. But tell him to spy on her. Tiffany doesn't want one. So he shouldn't tell her that I hired him."

"If she doesn't want it, then why are you hiring someone?" Sometimes she is nosy. No, most of the time.

"Because I want to protect her. I'll send the picture of the guy that he needs to keep away from her."

"I'll keep you updated." Alice said.

"Okay. Thank you." I ended up the call.

When I saw that red mark on her wrist. I knew something happened. From what it looks like, someone have gripped her wrist so tight. I even saw small scratches from the screen when I told her to place her wrist closer on the camera. I am really furious about this. How dare is he to do that to her. It hurts me that I can't even punch the guy. But I'm glad Timothy did it for me. I won't let this happen to Tiffany again, never.

TIFFANY'S POV:

The skype took longer than we usually did. I can tell that Harry was bothered by what happened in Starbucks. It's already four in the morning but I am still wide awake lying in my bed, staring blankly in the ceiling. Everything was happening too fast, breaking up with Niall, being away from Harry, Joe's breakdown.. It's all too hard to consume. I just want to be with Harry. That's all I need in my life right now. Sometimes I feel like going to London for my dayoff. My head turned to the left side of my bed and I saw the box Harry sent me. Love Package. My lips curled up in a smile as I jumped out of bed and started opening it up.

Too excitement made my wrist sting. I flinched a little and started opening it slowly. Box was full of red petal roses. My heart was flattered on how much Harry shows his love for me. I slowly brushed the petal on the sides revealing the stuffs inside.

The first thing I saw was a box of patchi chocolates. A sticky note was attached into the box. It says, 'Eat one everytime you feel bad.' Beside the box of Patchi are cds. A cd of their first album and an early copy of their next album. The Script cd was the next one. I feel like I am getting presents from Santa Claus. My eyes peeked again at the box and saw a sweater, it was the one he was wearing the first time he brought me to their house. The first time I met his family. There was a picture frame inside. Harry used the sweater to wrap it up. Inside the frame, is a picture of us. The first day we met at the wedding. I remember Dave taking a picture of us.

I can't help but smile but get a little teary eyed. Harry changed my life. I may haven't notice at first. But it was him all along. It was him since he saw me crying like a baby and followed me. He also got me a ..... The last thing on the box was a hard envelope case. Harry put a note on top of it saying, 'You're the one.' I carefully opened it. Pages of paper lays on my hand. It was songs that he wrote for me. I decided to read it one by one. It was all handwritten. The first one was, I wish. It was that time when Niall and I started dating. I noticed that every pages has it's footnote. In this song the footnote written was,