Chapter 24: New York, New Problem.

New York, New Problem Songs:

Sleeping with the Sirens- James Dean ft. Audrey Hepburn

"Tiffany.." Harry's eyes widen.

Harry was wearing the usual, black shirt and black skinny jeans. He looks different. Maybe it's because of his hair. He obviously got a haircut which made the curls smaller than it was when I first met him. His hair was less floppy. He still got the lopsided hair though. The hair color has also changed from dark to brownish. It was a job well done for Lou.

I smile at him. Seeing the man I want to be with forever took away all the pain and questions that I have. Something about Harry is so addicting. He surprisingly squeezed me.

"I can't believe you're here." Harry whispers in my ear. The warmth of his breath was an indication that I am now with him. This is the time I've been waiting. My arms wrap around him.

"Yeah. Me too." I say. Dave and Jenny was watching us and it was a little awkward.

"You going somewhere?" I asks. He was about to head in the elevator when I saw him.

"Umm. No. Let me get that for you." Harry grabs the duffel bag I was holding. Our fingers intertwined as we walk to the hotel room. Dave and Jenny was nowhere to be found in the hallway. Seeing the door to the room open, they might be already inside. I can hear their fans screaming outside the hotel. They're pretty much fed up on fame. And I'm just a nobody dating someone very special.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming? I should've picked you up in the airport." His head turned to look at me. Should I tell him that Timothy rushed me to go here in New York because of him.. and Taylor?

"I want to surprise you." Surprise. Right, Tiffany. Surprise him with questions. My subconscious was a war freak. I would tell him why I rushed here, but not now. I just got to see him and hold his hand.

"I thought you were mad at me." He whispers when he saw Dave and Jenny into the room. I didn't answer him. First of all, I'm not mad. Just disappointed.

"We'll leave you two. Our room is next to yours, so if you need something don't hesitate to knock on our door." Jenny walks closer to hug me.

"Thanks guys." She winked and stepped out of the room and Dave. They might have sensed that we need some time alone.

"Where's your room?" I asks Harry, knowing we wouldn't share a room.

"Across yours." He smirks.

Harry placed the duffel bag in an empty chair and turned to me. He held my hand, kissing the back of it.

"Are you mad?" Harry sighs.

"Are you with her?" I stare into his green eyes, looking for an honest answer.

"No." He answers quickly, staring into my eyes. He wasn't lying. I would know if he is.

"Is it for publicity?" I continue bombarding him with questions.

"Yes." Harry was trying to contain his smile.

"Did she gave you that necklace?" Tiffany, calm down with the questions.

"No. Alice gave it to us."

"Do you have feelings for her?" As much as I don't want to ask this, I have to.

"What?" He chuckles. I put on a serious face, waiting for his answer.

"No." Harry shook his head.

"Does she have feelings for you?"

"I don't know and I don't care either." I smile with how he answered it. I look at our hands and notice that the black ring is missing on his finger.