Chapter 20: Sky Full Of Stars

(Whew! We're at chapter 20! We're almost half near to the end of Running Away. 20 chapters more! or less. Thank you for those people who kept on reading my lame story! For those who put effort posting comments and voted. I adore you. All of my chapters have wrong grammar and typos. But thank you. Honestly the numbers doesn't matter. I just love writing down the ideas in my head. So I really appreciate you guys who are here, wasting your time reading my story :P Haha! Anyway! Do what you want to do! Opinions and judgements doesn't matter! Love ya.x)

Sky Full Of Stars Songs:

Shirtsleeves- Ed Sheeran

Ho Hey – The Lumineers

Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute

………..

The yacht looks great and it is very comfortably equipped. It’s a 92 large motor yacht. More than eight people can fit inside. The interior was luxurious. Mahogany made it even more exquisite. Dark green leather sofa was the first one you’ll see inside, across it was a flat screen television. I was looking for Tiffany and Timothy so I continued walking. Dining room was the next to the entertainment room. There was a room after the dining area.

“Tiffany?” I slowly opened the door to the room.

“Over here!” Tiffany yelled. I closed the door and followed the voice. Timothy was starting up the engine with Tiffany in the control room.

“Tiffany!!” A girl shouted from behind us. I turned around and saw a blonde girl with wavy hair. Tiffany quickly walked and gave her a hug. I watched Timothy’s annoyed expression knowing that Tiffany is arranging Nikki with her brother. Nikki stared at me slowly releasing Tiffany from their hug.

“Oh, Nikki this is Harry.”

“Hi I’m Nikki Waters.” Her hand extended to shake hands with me.

“Harry.. Harry Styles.”

“I know.” Nikki playfully winked. Tiffany nudges her with her elbow and rolled her eyes. I playfully give her a smirk. Seeing her get jealous is cute. Nikki turned to look at Timothy who turned to his back the moment she saw Nikki looking at him. She pulled off a smirk walking towards Timothy.

“Are you waiting for me?” Nikki teased him.

“Pfft.” Timothy was clearly smiling. I can see the reflection of his face from the glass.

“Where’s John?” Tiffany asked noticing John’s disappearance.

“Umm. He needs to go somewhere.” My eyes turned to look at the guitar on a stand.

“Oh okay. I thought he’s going to join us.”

“I didn’t know you play the guitar.” I blurted out.

“We were best friends. But you never told me.” Why does she still keep things from me? My hand reaches for the guitar on the stand. I looked at her asking for permission and she nodded.

“We’re still best friends. But an intimate one.” Tiffany winked changing the topic. We headed towards the sofa and sat, letting Timothy and Nikki be alone together. My fingers started playing with the strings. I don’t know that much. But Niall would teach me easy ones when we’re bored. Tiffany was staring at me. I stopped and handed her the guitar.

“Go on.” Encouraging her won’t work but I think it might if I am the one to.

“Um. No. I don’t play.” She chuckled looking away from me.