Pref. #2 - Date night

Patrick - Patrick would take you out to a fancy dinner, and then go to a movie. Usually, you guys would talk about life, but every once in a while, he changes things up a bit, like asking about your day. You would talk for hours on just one single topic, but the conversations had a deep meaning. You then would end up at his place cuddling, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

Joe - Joe would take you out on a warm, star-lit night. He would pack a basket full of your favorite foods, and you would have a romantic picnic in an open field underneath the stars. After eating, Joe serenaded you with lovely guitar playing. You two would end up cuddling underneath the stars until one of you starts to fall asleep, then Joe would take you to his place, and you would fall asleep in his arms.

Pete - Pete buys concert tickets to your favorite band, and you guys rock out to awesome music. Afterwards, you two go to a restaurant, and get something to eat, most likely a burger, or pizza, he lets you choose. After eating, Pete takes you to go music shopping, and lets you buy any album you want. After shopping, you two go to your place, and watch movies until both of you fell asleep.

Andy - Andy would take you to a drive in movie theater. You two would watch a romantic movie sitting in his car, the smell of Andy's cologne comforting you. Afterwards, Andy would take you out for food. Eventually, you two would head to his house, and fall asleep next to each other.

A/N: Thanks for reading this, sorry for not updating in a while, I'm trying to work out an update schedule. Once I figure it out, I'll notify you guys so you'll know when this book will be updated. As always, thanks for reading.
           //twenty_one_nopes\\