Pref #4: How you met

Patrick: You two met at a small bookstore/coffee shop. Patrick was a new customer that you'd never seen before. You notice that every Friday, he would come in to the store.  Eventually, you two started talking, and he asked you out.

Pete: It was the night of senior prom. Your date was caught making out with another person. So, you sat alone in the bleachers of the gym for most of the night. Pete walks over to you and sits next to you. He got stood up. You and Pete start talking and you both enjoyed this night. You two come to a decision that you both, in fact, have to hang out again.

Andy: You were put in the hospital because of a terminal illness, one which you overcame. Andy was your doctor. While in the hospital, you and Andy grow closer. You looked forward to him everyday. He brought light to your darkness. Eventually, you and Andy date.

Joe: One day on the bus, all of the seats are full except for one. You took the empty seat next to Joe. You started to make small talk with him. After getting to school, all of your classes are with him. Finally, one day on the bus in the afternoon, he asks you out.

A/N: Hey, sorry, but this is the last part of this book. I'm going to start another imagine book soon, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you for getting this book to almost 3k reads. Never in a million years did I think that this would happen. Again, thank you.

Also, sorry it took so long to write this. I'm starting to write the sequel to 'Hospitalized'

Much Love
      •Tiff•