Chapter 1

Red Nation: Chapter 1

~Chris P.O.V.~

"Trey ! Trey man get up !" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I watched him lay there. "Trey ! The building is gonna collapse !" I yelled till my throat stung with each word I forced out of my mouth. "Trey please ! Get out of there !" I was pulled away as I watched my best friend, my partner in crime, my brother, just lay there as debris started to fall on him. "Let me the fuck go ! Trey get up !" I yelled one last time. I felt sick to my stomach. Tears were welling in my eyes as I was being dragged away. I was too weak to fight whoever was dragging me.

I watched in silenced horror as the entire top floor came crashing down.

"He's gone." I said to myself. It's all my fault. Why didn't I just pull him out? It was like something was preventing me from pulling him to safety. As if I was supposed to watch him just lay there limp while the building came down.

Why?

I looked up at the building and saw it completely caved in. Just a pile of wood, stone, and ash laid in my line of vision. I couldn't move. There was nothing that would make me pick myself up and go looking for any signs of hope for Trey. Why couldn't I move?!

I wasn't tied to anything? I was all by myself. Who pulled me out? Why didn't they pull Trey out? They should have just left me to die not Trey.

Why were there so many questions but not enough answers?

I'm too confused. I felt my vision start to become slurred making me feel dizzy. The area was spinning uncontrollably till finally I fell back and slipped into unconsciousness.

I woke up sweating. What the actual fuck?

I felt myself to make sure I was fully awake. It was all just a dream. Holy shit.

I got out of bed and walked straight to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and while the shower was warming up and I splashed cold water on my face and neck to cool myself down. I've never had a dream so vivid and realistic before. It looked like I had been actually crying as I looked over my sexy self in the mirror. My blonde curls need to be shaved off, I want some lines on my head? Maybe my Gangs initials? I'll think of something off the chain after my shower.

I stripped- ladies. Don't get excited now. I'm just getting in the shower. -out of my clothes and tossed them to the side before getting in the shower. The water was hot as fuck but I loved it too much to want to turn it down a little.

After about maybe an hour of just standing in the water and cleaning myself up I was back in my room changing into something. I settled with tan cargo shorts, a black wife beater, shin high black nike socks, Bred 11's and a cuban gold chain. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I was just that sexy.

I headed downstairs and noticed it was unusually quiet? I peeked my head around the corner of the stairs and didn't see my Mama's pack of dogs come running at me. I shrugged it off my shoulders and continued to walk to the kitchen.

I stopped in the hall and turned around. Nothing was there. I feel like someone or something is behind me. I noticed my Mama's keys were gone and Christian went back to his house last night so it has to only be me in the house. I shouldn't have to be paranoid in my own damn house.

I reached the kitchen and went straight to the fridge. I was digging through all the healthy shit Mama had but didn't see any of my junk?

I heard a crash and nearly jumped about a mile high. What the fuck!

"I'm about to bust a cap in somebodies ass. Come the fuck out from where ever or I'm just gonna shoot the whole house down." I said as I pulled out one of my spare guns from under the sink. I ducked low and rolled out to the living room.