Chapter 27

Red Nation: Chapter 27

~The Next Day~
~Sweet Cheeks P.O.V.~

I was outside on the front lawn watering my flowers I planted. I was so proud of these flowers, they look like flowers that should be from Hawaii and they were very pink.

"Aye Sweets, you got a second?" I turned around and saw Lexis walking up my way.

"Of course, what's up?" I set the hose down and walked over to give him a hug.

"I needa ask a question and don't take it the wrong way or anything."

"Okay?"

"Would you fuck with Nelle?" I let out such a loud laugh.

"She said something huh?" He nodded. "Yeah I would, because I have. So Lexis, I gotta confess something." I paused. "I fucked your wife." I said as I nearly lost my balance from laughing. "No I'm not bi or lesbian, I'm all for the dick."

"What the fuck Sweets! You can't just fuck my wife!" This was why we never said anything. His over dramatic ass would have a cow. "When was this?"

"Remember April fools day?" He nodded. "Remember when Nelle and I left back to my house to grab the drinks?" He nodded. "Okay what happened was, we weren't sure which drinks to bring so we started trying a bunch of drinks and we found one we both liked. Well we were buzzed and we decided to just have our own party and take shots. We had some strong ass shit but we didn't know. After many shots, we were wasted. I said Nelle looked sexy in her dress, which she did, and then we both started stripping and then we went to the spare bedroom and fucked. So not only can Arlie fuck Nelle, so could I." It's really not a big deal. It was funny as fuck.

"Oh My God."

"Yeah. See why we didn't say shit?"

"Varo know?" I shook my head. "Varo!" He yelled. This'll be funny. A few moments later, my bae came out looking sexy as ever, he must have just woken up.

"The fuck Lexis? Yellin' on my lawn and shit at 9 in the morning, what you want?"

"You know Sweets and Nelle fucked on April Fools right?" Varo looked at me instantly and his jaw dropped.

"Oh fuck. Was it hot?"

"Very." I laughed.

"And I wasn't there? What's wrong with you?" I was drunk.

"What was y'all doing?" I love how Varo is completely fine with it.

"That's between Nelle and I sweetie." Would I do it again? If I were drunk enough, yeah.

"Lexis. My fuck buddy fucked your wife. How does that make you feel?" Varo laughed.

"I don't even know. I'm not sure if I'm turned on by that or pissed off." If I were him, I would be turned on.

"I'm just gonna go back inside. Hot damn." Varo said as he rubbed the back of his neck and going back inside. I grabbed the hose and went back to watering.

"If it helps, I get why you like to fuck her so often. Pussy game on point." I said throwing my hands up in defense. I'm being honest.

"You sure you only like dick?"

"Am I in Nelle's bed now?"

"No-"

"That's 'cause I like dick. Nelle is a close close friend of mine and we had too much drink. Don't be over dramatic." I don't go around getting drunk and fucking females.

"I still can't believe you two actually did."

"Believe it 'cause it happened. I can't wait to tell Natalia this. "Hey Honey, don't get too wasted. Why? Because Mom did and she fucked your Aunt Nelle." See? Now I have a perfect example for Natalia and why she shouldn't get so wasted." I smiled.