Chapter 32

Red Nation: Chapter 32

~Arlie P.O.V.~

We both went right for the damn glass till we broke it with one of the chairs and hopped onto the other side, only to be stopped by Ace.

"Ace let me the fuck go!" Lexis yelled as he kept his hard death stare right at Rico.

"Lexis! Arlie! Don't do this shit! He ain't worth it! Y'all got new borns on the way!" Ace yelled back at us.

And just like that, we stopped dead in our tracks. Breathing hard as we both just looked at him. Rico only had a smirk as he watched us.

"Having fun with what I've set loose out there behind these walls?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. My gun was only finger tips away, just one bullet, one shot, that's all I need.

"Rico get gone." Ace snapped.

"Ace just let me go. All I need is 3 seconds and Rico will be next body to lay 6 feet under." I said through my teeth.

"Arlie I can't let you go. You're not about to make a mistake-"

"The only mistake I'm making is letting him live another day."

"Let Arlie go Ace. He won't do shit to me, not unless he wants to be locked up in here as well." Rico said.

"Rico shut the fuck up!" I snapped at him. He's working up a nerve and I'm about to catch that temper.

"You think I'm scared? You honestly think that I am scared of IRG? If I'm so scared, look at how I managed to break y'all up for that split second and now one of your members is dead. All I had to do was just wait. I waited till the ex wife, who knew everything about IRG started her own gang and the rest just fell into place." He said. "To top it off, you all can't touch-"

I slipped from Ace's grip and just went right for his neck. I gripped it so tight, my knuckles were white and I had veins surfacing from my hands.

The best part? He couldn't fight back because he was in cuffs.

"Arlie no!" I heard Ace yell but I ignored him. "Arlie!" I wasn't even paying attention at this point. I watched as Rico struggled to breathe, as he tried to inhale but couldn't and it made me smile. I wanted him to suffer with suffocation. "Trell Jr! Is this what your Dad what have wanted you to do?!"

"Yeah it is! This little shit doesn't deserve to even be alive in prison! He's a waste of a human being without a soul!" I yelled back as I started to bang the back of his head against the concrete ground.

Rico was turning blue and I only tightened my hands around till I completely cut off his air. He looked at me with nothing but fear till his eye lids closed and he choked out his last exhale.

I checked his pulse; there wasn't any.

"Oh Fuck Arlie!" Ace yelled. "The hell you gon' do!"

"Break his cuffs and throw the chair back out through the hole. Put the glass shards on the other side." I said as I walked back and locked the door. "I know how to get out of this." I said as I jogged back and picked up Rico's body and dragged it over on the other side of the booths. "There aren't cameras anymore huh?" I asked looking around.

"Nah, why?" Lexis asked confused.

"Good. Don't worry about me. Lexis get gone so you don't get in trouble. Ace put all the heat on me, I got a plan and I know it's gonna work." I said as I went back to unlock the door. "Lexis go!" I yelled. I could hear security coming so I quickly jumped back through the hole onto the side that Rico's body was now on.