Chapter 6

Red Nation: Chapter 6

~Arlie P.O.V.~
~That Afternoon~

So where was my ass right now?

A Marriage Counseling Class with Nelle, Lexis, Varo, Sweet Cheeks, and Amber. I don't even understand why Sweets and Varo are here, they're not even married.

Why?

Because Varo's a dumbass. I don't even know how Amber and I got dragged into this but now we're here.

"Lexis, why don't you go first?" The woman said as she crossed her legs and gave her full attention to Lexis. This should be good.

"So I can say anything and it's okay?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Alright well I feel Nelle and I gots a problem in our-"

"Can I interrupt for a second?" I said. "Why the fuck are you here Varo? You're not even married, Amber and I aren't even married. You're in a fuck buddy relationship-"

"Hey Arlie. Shut your shit up. It's not always about you. This is Lexis' time to talk, so shut up or I'll make you a I'll-Fuck-You-Up brownie and you can down it with a cup of I'll-Make-Your-Death-Accidental." Varo snapped back. I just shook my head.

"Anyways, I feel like Chanelle is only with me cause of my dick. That's it." I really don't need to be here.

"Really? I feel like you only want me because of my-"

"Nelle watch what you say. You got Varo and I here, so choose your words carefully." I said as I rested my head in my hand. Varo got up and left because he was laughing so hard. I bet Amber thinks we're all a bunch of fuckin' idiots who don't have anything better to do but be here.

"Wait, you and Varo aren't even-"

"No. We aren't married. He has a baby with Sweet Cheeks, enjoys to fuck with her, and is scared of marriage." I said to the woman.

"So you're Sweet Cheeks?" She said to Nelle.

"No. I'm Chanelle and I'm married to Lexis." She said. This would actually be easier if we were actually sitting with our significant others.

"Then who are you?" She asked me.

"I'm Arlie. I'm in a relationship with Amber, the blonde who is next to Nelle." I said.

"Then you're Sweet Cheeks?"

"Yes. I have a child with Varo, who left the room." Sweets said.

"So how can we fix Nelle and I's problem-"

"You guys. Some chick is giving head in the bathroom." Varo said with a roaring laugh.

"Are you for real?" Lexis asked.

"Why the hell are we here?" I asked again.

"Fuck your questions Arlina, some chick is giving head-"

"Oh my God is it Katie Miller?" How the fuck did Chris even show up? What the hell is going on?

"Chris?" The girls said at once.

"Wait who's Chris?" The woman asked.

"I saw y'alls cars were here while T-Money went to pick up Briella. What's goin' on here?" He came in and made himself at home right in between Nelle and Sweets.

"Who the fuck is Katie Miller?" Varo asked.

"This female who gives good head. If she came back early from her cruise, I needa get my turn. What is this anyways?"