Chapter 2

Red Nation: Chapter 2

~Ty P.O.V.~

I watched as Trey snuck off the property with nothing but his legendary smirk. I laughed to myself at how he was able to plan everything out. He is always 3 steps ahead of everyone and never falls short.

I was right now in the barn sitting in my horse's stall. I liked being out here surrounded by soft noises the horses would make. Mom's horses were starting to show their age with small grey hairs along their faces but mine remained young.

I was looking down at my phone until I felt the soft whiskers rub against my forehead.

"Can I help you Smokey?" I asked with laugh as he continued to nuzzle against me. I named him Smokey because it looked like he was starting to turn a grayish color. I thought that looked hella sick. Since he was so young he was really playful which only drew me more to him.

I was considered the baby of the family despite my age and the fact I had a younger sister. I was a complete Mommy's boy but that's just what made me different from DeShawn and Trey.

"I'm gonna go. I'll let you out later though." I said as I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rested his head on my shoulder as if trying to return the gesture. I let go and walked out of his stall, locking it of course, then started heading for the house.

There was only one quality I shared with Trey.

The Gang Passion.

I may not show it as much as Trey but deep down I want to be apart of our own Nation.

~Jazlyn P.O.V.~

Trey is most definitely a wild child so to speak. I love it though.

He's so adventurous and nothing proved to be a challenge for him.

I heard knocks on my door and instantly jumped off my bed. I stumbled a little bit but quickly regained my balance and headed down the stairs.

I opened the door and there he was. Silver basketball shorts, a white V-neck short sleeve shirt that exposed just a little bit of his chest tattoo, red bandana tied around his head, and air force 1's. I couldn't help but bite my lip at the sight of him. Its still hard to believe he was my boyfriend.

"Somethin' caught that eye of yours huh?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Just you." I smiled before standing on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.

"I wanted a lil' more than just a kiss." He laughed as I pulled away.

"Of course you do but you have to be patient."

"Fuck bein' patient. Put it all up front-"

"Aye look who it be. Its none other than T-Money himself." Trey turned around and bursted into uncontrollable laughter. I looked past him and saw Chris coming up my drive way with a goat?

"Breezy, the fuck you doin' here?" Trey managed to finally say.

"I went for a walk with M.C. Oooh hey Jazlyn what's on n' poppin' girl?" He said as he dapped Trey.

"Nothing much, what's with-"

"The goat? That's my lil' buddy. Don't worry he won't hurt you or nun. He's nothin' but a love bug. Anyways, I heard Isabella is havin' a lil pool party at her Dad's crib, we all should go." Chris loved parties and so did Trey. Now when those two are together at a party, things turn up too quick.

"Well then shit, lets all just go there then. You down to go?" Trey asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Let me just change real quick." He nodded his head and I headed back upstairs to change into something a little more loose.