Chapter 33

Red Nation: Chapter 33

~Breezy P.O.V.~

She only looked back at me, but it was how she looked back at me that was turning me on. Her chocolate eyes not once leaving my hazel eyes.

I broke the stare for a quick second and really took a look at her body.

"Aye why are you pulling a blanket over yourself?" I asked confused. She wasn't completely naked or anything. "You're gorgeous and I wanna take a good look at your body." I said pulling the blanket off of her.

"I'm feeling shy-"

"Why though? I don't get why you're all of the sudden feeling shy, it's just me." Our eyes locked again and her cheeks were pink again.

"Because I don't like you looking at me this exposed." She said quietly but I heard her.

"Well I like seeing you this exposed. Everything about you is just gorgeous and your body looks flawless to me." If I was her, I would go around without a shirt, in just a bra knowing my body looked as good as hers. That's just me though.

"Why are you like this? You're never ever like this with me."

"You wanna know why?" She nodded. "'Cause I got feelings for you. I care about you a lot more than you probably think I do. I've never told a female she was beautiful, flawless, or gorgeous because I didn't care to tell them that, but with you, I feel like you should know that I think all of that."

"Oh wow." She said a little shakily.

"I can go into specifics if you want?" She smiled. I dropped myself so I was just a few centimeters away from her neck. "Well for starters, I love how your skin becomes hot to the touch when I touch you, the way your cheeks turn pink when I give you any kind of affection, how you intertwine your fingers with mine when I make you feel real good, and you love when I kiss along your neck and jawline." I sucked gently on her neck.

"Ohh Chrisss." She said in like a really sexy whisper moan as she grabbed onto my upper arms. She started to dig her nails into my skin as I moved down her neck to her collar bone.

Her heart was racing and she was breathing like she wasn't getting enough air.

"Chelsea just relax. You act like I'm about to take your life away." This Breezy Affect... I ain't think it was this strong at such a small dosage.

"You make me really nervous because I don't know what you're going to do."

"I'm only gonna make you feel good, Chelsea."

"You promise you won't hurt me?"

"Why on Earth would I hurt you? Have I ever before?" She shook her head. "Because I'd never hurt you Chelsea." I kissed her lips softly and she returned the gesture. Our lips moved slowly but this was what I liked.

I was already between her legs so I just rested myself on her as we continued our slow kiss. I carefully flipped us back over and wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her securely.

I could stay like this all day. This made me purely happy. Just being able to feel her, taste her, see her, hear her, and hold her.

~DeShawn P.O.V.~

Lolo and I just got back from Gernville and decided to stop by Trey's house before I took Lolo back to her and Breezy's house.

"Aye Trey." I said as I dapped him.

"Aye you guys, how was it?" He closed the door behind us and literally jumped onto his couch.