Chapter 21

Red Nation: Chapter 21

~Trey P.O.V.~
~Sunday~

I've been waiting for this day.

Today was our first official family outting. As in the whole family going out in public and I was looking so forward to this.

Sadly I don't have shit over anybody which kinda sucks but I learned we were going to the beach that Dad asked Mom at, so I'm too hype. Breezy said he was coming too and that he was bringing a friend of his. Not the honey he was texting but a different female. I wasn't bringing Brie just because of the fact I know she couldn't handle the whole family. There was no way I wanted to traumatize her. This famiy has too many personalities and it's a lot to take in.

Just like my d-

"Trey you're taking the dogs in your car." Dad said as he came walking down the stairs. "Mom might be acting a little funny, her ass wants- just never mind." Dad grabbed his keys. "Who's all going in your car?"

"I got the dogs and Ty." I said as I spun my keys around my finger.

"DeShawn is showing up there after he handles some shit at the trap. Mom and Ivanna are coming with me-"

"Lexis? Can you come upstairs real quick? I need help with my bikini ties." I saw Dad's eye shoot open.

"Nah Nelle, I know what you're doing!" He yelled back up to her and I just laughed. "It's not funny Trey. Now I feel like she only wants me because of my dick. She's the true definition of ad-dick-ted." Ew. That's gross.

"That's on you two, I don't wanna hear no more." That just gave me an idea for the get-together. "Where are the dogs at anyways?"

"On the porch. I got a bunch of towels in my car." I nodded. Ty came down with a smirk on his face. "What'd you do now?" Dad asked.

"Why do you think I did something? I can't just come out of my room happy?"

"No. No you can't, what did you do?" I just laughed and dapped Ty.

"You really wanna know?" Dad nodded. "I was FaceTiming and the female was stripping for me. Best part is, she's 17."

"I'm turning your phone off for a week as well as internet and I wanna see what the hell you do. Get in Trey's car and I'll see you guys there." Dad said with a shake of his head. I just looked at Ty.

"What? I didn't ask or anything, she willingly did it and it would have been rude of me to hang up the call." I love this kid.

"I'm so proud to say you're my younger brother. I shit you not, that was the best line I've ever heard from you." We walked outside and I grabbed the little puppy while King just followed Ty and I like the good dog that he is. Nala on the other hand is a little shit that ruins everything. She's cute as fuck but she's such a bitch too. So Nala sends mixed signals to me.

"The funny thing is I don't do anything to get females to do shit. It's like once they see me, I say hi, and they do everything to me. I'm not complaining but it's just really funny." He laughed as he slid into my car. I basically shoved the pup in the back and King just hopped in, slowly, but he did and looked back up at me with his mouth in like a smile.

"These are Ty problems. You know how there's Ginot problems? Well you now have problems that a lot of niggas want." It must be so hard to be Ty. Just lay around chill all day and getting goods from females without having to put in work. Just smile, say hi, and then she does whatever she thinks you'd like.

***

We pulled up and everyone was already there. I even saw Rio sitting in Lolo's lap while she was cornrowing his afro.