Chapter 37

Red Nation: Chapter 37

~The Next Day~

~Arlie P.O.V.~

So Varo managed to get us an appointment today. However only the 6 of us could go. By 6 I mean, Varo, Sweets, Nelle, Lexis, Amber and I. Chewy would have come along but he had other shit to deal with.

Smart nigga.

We were in the room waiting for the counselor to come in. The females were on one couch across from us. This time we were directly across from our significant other so there'd be less confusion.

"Good Morning everyone. I'm Mr.Samuels and I'll be conducting this session." He said shaking all of our hands. "Could you just give a run down of the names?"

"I'm Arlie and my partner is Amber." I said pointing to Amber.

"I'm Lexis and that's Nelle Bells the female who's daily goal is to rape me." Oh my God.

"Already starting Lexis? Really?" Nelle snapped back at him.

"Yes, and since we starting-"

"I'm Varo and that's Sweet Cheeks my fuck buddy!" Varo slipped in.

"-I ain't so chilled with you sitting next to Sweets on the couch." Why not?

"Wait, why not Lexis? I thought you were all a family?" Mr.Samuels asked confused.

"None of us are blood related. We're in IRG but we call ourselves a family because of how close we are in bond." I informed him.

"Okay, so why do you not feel secure with Nelle Bells next to Sweet Cheeks?" He asked.

"Because my fuck buddy fucked his wife." Varo said. Amber and I's jaws dropped. What the fuck?

"I can not believe we're seriously discussing this right now." Nelle said.

"Wait so do you and Sweet Cheeks have a relationship-"

"No no no Mr.Samuels-" Sweets should not be the one to explain any kind of sexual content. Ever. "- What happened was, on April Fools we all got together for a little party and we needed drinks. Nelle Bells and I went back to Varo and I's house to get them. We didn't know which ones to bring so we started tasting some and we got buzzed. We decided to just have our own party and next thing we knew we were both drunk. We went to the guest bedroom and stripped. There was a lot of touching, kissing, eating out, fingering, just the whole nine yards. We were drunk and that's why we didn't make a big deal about it. Sorry Lexis." I am so speechless right now.

"Wow that was a lot-"

"Oh but Nelle Bells has an amazing pussy. Would you agree Arlie?" Sweets what the fuck.

"So you've been with Nelle Bells too?" Mr.Samuels asked.

"Yes but that was years ago when she and Lexis were broken up. We tried out a relationship and we did fuck." I said.

"Ahh, I see you didn't answer my question." Sweets said.

"Yes Sweets I can agree." Varo literally fell to the ground laughing and Lexis was laughing just as hard.

"And then she was willing to be involved in a 3 some with Arlie and Amber." Lexis chimed in.

"Nelle?" Varo asked. "What the hell?"

"Okay wait a second. You guys are making me sound like a whore. That's not the case. Sweets and I were drunk, big deal. Arlie and I were in a relationship. I was only joking around about the 3 some just to get Lexis to fuck me." Nelle said.