Chapter 26

Red Nation: Chapter 26

~Breezy P.O.V.~

Her body was fire hot to the touch but wherever my hands moved, it would make her quiver.

That Breezy Affect Tho.

I continued to kiss on her cheek and every now and then just barely brush my lips past hers. I could tell when sparks of lust went through her by the way her stomach would tighten when I touched certain areas or kissed a sensitive spot on her.

I traced along the hemline of her shorts and underwear as I put my feet up on my coffee table, causing her hips to be more elevated and her legs split on either side of mine. I'm not gonna lie, this was pretty damn hot.

I slipped my hand completely underneath her clothing and felt just how wet she was for me.

"Oh fuck, Chris." She said as she tried to close her legs but I wasn't lettin' her.

"Relax Chelsea." I said lowly the second I felt her body tense up. She turned her head a little more towards mine and I kissed those lips of hers. "Breathe." I said as if to remind her she's still human. She let out an exhale and grabbed onto my curls with one of her hands. I was massaging her swollen clit and slipped my tongue in her mouth. I ran my other hand up along her body till it rested right on her racing heart.

"Mmmm." She moaned when I put 2 fingers in her. I sensed the desperation and need she wanted as I slid my fingers in and out of her slowly. She was too tight to withstand my dick, so she wasn't gettin' it.

She was kissing me harder, basically panting as I increased my pace till she released and laid completely limp on my chest, just trying to get the rhythm back to her breathing.

"I told you to just relax." I said before sucking on her neck and leaving a hickey.

"Chris-"

"Shh, I ain't goin' no where. Just chill." I said continuing to kiss her neck and caressing her inner thigh. I looked at her and saw her eyes closed with a smile on her face.

~Trey P.O.V.~
~Later On~

I came downstairs with a white towel wrapped around my neck and a smirk on my face.

"Have fun?" I asked Brie who was fixing her hair at the mirror in the living room.

"Is that even a question?" Guess not when you get involved in a shower fuck.

"When you're dealing with me, not really but I still like to ask questions." I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Breezy wants us all to go to Olive Garden, you down?"

"Now?" I nodded. "I have work in an hour." She sighed.

"I hate your job." I laughed. "I ain't trippin', next day you have off, we can go on a date."

"You sure you won't be upset? If I knew you were coming home today, I would have-" I just cut her off with a kiss.

"It's all good Brie. I'll leave so you can get ready for work. I'll see you tomorrow." She nodded and gave me a kiss.

"Bye Trey, love you."

"Love you too." I let her go and headed out of her house. I pulled out my phone and called Breezy but got no answer.

Looks like I'm walking home.

It looks like I'm sending the wrong message based on the fact I still have the towel around my neck, no shirt, and walking home.

Fuckin' stuntin' though.

***

"Breezy! Where the hell you at?!" I yelled as I walked into his house.