Chapter 34

Red Nation: Chapter 34

~A Few Days Later~
~Nitty P.O.V.~

"Aye Breezy-Pooh." I said teasingly as I rubbed his blonde mess of curls.

"Aye Itty-Bitty-Nitty." He said with a roaring laugh. I just rolled my eyes. "Why you here anyways?" He was washing his car and I saw M.C. sitting in a bucket of water.

"Why's M.C. In a bucket?" I was too curious about that.

"It's hot and I put him in there so he can chill. He likes it so that's his thing. I 'ont know if he can swim and I 'ont wanna test it till I get him a life vest. He been actin' a lil' funny lately so I 'ont know what's up." He shrugged.

"Only you have these problems. M.C. acts like a straight up dog."

" 'cause I got his ass trained that well. Why you here?"

"Thought I'd come by and see my little cousin, what's new with you?" I took a seat on the mini brick wall that lined his lawn. "Hey Lolo." I smiled when she came out.

"Hi Nitty." She smiled back. She was in what looked like one of Breezy's shirts and her shorts. "Are you helping with Breezy's car or no?"

"Nah, I'm just here to kick it." She nodded her head and I laughed at Breezy's facial expression.

"Alright modest Daisy Duke, why you in my shirt? You got so many shirts-"

"You barely wear your shirts, if anything I'm putting this shirt to use." She snapped back. "You're not wearing it now so why can't I?"

"Because that's my shirt!" I just laughed as this scene unfolded. Lolo had the hose in her hand and I knew what she was thinking.

I never got involved in fights that were between someone and Breezy. I'm 8 years older than Breezy and 8 years younger than Christian so that puts me in the middle, age - wise. When Breezy and Christian would argue, my ass was gone.

Growing up, I can say I had fun with what I had. Like most kids, I grew up in a broken home. Single Mom, older brother and sister, but I was never a problem child. Stayed away from shit I knew better than to go near. I've always been real easy going but not as laid back as like Arlie and not as adventurous as Varo. More of like somewhere in between and I got mad looks. That's what I've been told and I only enhanced 'em by getting all tatted up. I'm a Leo so I got too much pride but I roll with it.

(A/N August 19th for me, #ProudLilLeo)

I looked up and saw them both fighting over the hose. Spraying each other at each chance they got.

"You got my hair wet!" Lolo screamed.

"You got me all wet! Dammit Lolo!" He yelled back trying to wring out his shorts. I continued to laugh. "Aye Nitty, you wanna be drenched too? All that laughing sure ain't soundin' like you wanna stay dry."

"Nah I'm cool."

"Nah come here." He laughed as he grabbed the hose and aimed it at me. He hosed me down and I just laughed.

"Come here Breezy." I said hopping off the wall. "I gotta tell you something."

"Nah! You're tryna wrestle with me, I learned from before!" He yelled laughing as he ran over towards the lawn. I started sprinting after him and dragged him down to the grass. "Nitty!"

I ignored him as I had him in a head lock. He was squirming around till he elbowed me in my ribs.

We were pretty much choking each other and throwing a few punches till someone came walking by.