chapter 1

Chapter 1

~Tris~

I feel a sharp, jabbing pain in my leg and side. I was shot, three times. Once in the leg, and twice in the side.

I fall to the ground, and only seconds later I hear three more bullet shots, and see David fall to the ground next to me.

I see the light leave his eyes, as I see blood flow out of his stomach and chest.

Then, I hear Caleb's voice next to me. Thats when I go dark and can't remember anything else.

I don't wake up in the weapons lab, but instead in a hospital.

My side and leg still burning with pain, I hear a gasp.

I look up to see Uriah, his face smiling brighter then ever.

"Wait, I will go get the others." he says running out before I can ask him anything.

About 5 minutes later, I hear Christina, Uriah, Zeke, and Tobias come into my room.

Christina is smiling and crying, just saying my name over and over.

Zeke and Uriah are standing next to each other, smiling.

Tobias, he smiling bigger and brighter then I have ever seen him, and it looks like tears are forming in his eyes.

They just stare at me, and I stare back.

Finally, unable to bear the quietness I ask, "so is someone gonna tell me whats going on?".

They all realize they have just been staring not talking.

"You were shot 3 times, in your leg and stomach. The leg shots weren't that bad, it was the stomach wounds that were bad. As you fell uncouscience, Caleb shot David and he died instantly." Tobias says.

Little does he know I was actually awake. I don't say anything though, I let him finish.

"Caleb then brought you to the Burea hospital, and you were there for about half a week. You were then transferred to Amity hospital because they have better equipment and medicine. You have been in a coma for about 2 and a half weeks. They wanted to take you off life support, but we made sure you weren't." Tobias says sitting on the end of my bed.

I've been in a coma? That can't be right, well I guess it can. Then I notice Uriah for really the first time.

"Weren't they gonna take you off life support, Uriah?" I ask confused.

"Well, they were, but then the others convinced them not too. I woke up about half a week after you went into a coma" Uriah replys with.

I just nod. Christina hugs me, and Zeke and Uriah wave goodbye, and those 3 leave.

That just leaves me and Tobias. he leans in for a kiss, and I let me.

"I have missed you, Tris. I was worried you weren't gonna wake up." Tobias tells me, obviously relived.

I smile, and reply with, "I would never leave you."

Tobias smiles, and leaves me. where he is going, I dont know.
-----------------------------------
Hey guys! So I hope you like my story! I put a lot of effort into each chapter. Please vote for my chapters, and comment your suggestions! It makes my story better! Thanks, xoxo

~Hannah⚽️