chapter 9

Chapter 9

~Tris~

I found Tobias, and he asked me out to dinner that night. I don't know where Tobias is taking me, but my guess is somewhere nice.

When it is five o'clock, Tobias knocks on my door to pick me up.

We start walking, hand in hand.

Sometimes, I just think how lucky I am. To have such an amazing guy. Out of everyone, he picked me. Me. And I am grateful.

We walk right by the Pit and I look in to see Christina and Uriah eating dinner. Christina raises her eyebrows at me, and I just laugh.

Tobias looks at me, smiles, and I smile back.

Then, he kisses my forehead, and we walk on.

That's when we get to the end of the hallway. We stand in front of the fanciest, most expensive resteraunt in Dauntless.

I gasp and just say "Tobias!"

He looks down at me, smiles and squeezes my hand, and we walk in.

The waiter sees us, and takes us to our seat. He preordered our dinner. He had this planned from the beginning.

Our waiter comes and takes our order, us both getting the steak, medium rare.

Once our waiter leaves, Tobias takes my hand. I smile at him.

This boy has gone all out.

"Choosing ceremony in next week. There's not much to train you guys on, but I am required to go some stuff with you. You, Christina, and Uriah meet me tomorrow in the Pit at 11am. We will start then." Tobias tells me.

I just decide to nod.

I hope, just hope, that this years initaties are good. None like peter, and drew, and Molly.

"We will probaly get the transfers. Christina and Uriah will get the borns." I just nod again.

That's when our food arrives. It looks so delicious, I'm surprised Tobias can afford this. And the food tastes just as good as it looks.

Tobias takes his cup, lifts it up, and says "to us."

I smile, lift my cup up, and say "to us."

After we finish our meals, we decide to go for a walk, and end up walking by the chasm.

I see Christina and Uriah smiling and snickering on the other side, like their on fricking truth serum.

What's going on with them I wonder. They see that I have noticed them and turn around. That when I decide I'm done with them. I turn around and see Tobias on one knee.

"Beatrice Prior. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you make my the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asks.

Omg is all I can think. Tobias just asked me to marry him. That why Christina and Uriah were acting like that. They knew. I nod and say yes to Tobias.

He picks me and swings me around. I'm laughing and smiling. That's when tobias puts me down, and we kiss. Right there by the chasm. Like our first kiss.

-------------------------------

Ahhhh! The fourtris feels! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks, xoxo

~ Hannah😁