Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Tobias~

Tris just woke up, and I can't be more realived.

She was in a coma for 2 and a half weeks, and many people, including myself, thought she wasn't gonna wake.

But she did, because she is a fighter.

I went and said hi, then I left. I didn't want her to see me cry.

I walk out of Amity headquarters and go sit by a giant tree and hide myself.

I sit there, crying. Crying happy tears because she is alive.

If she would have died, it would have been all my fault. I would have not been there to protect her.

Nevermind about that, she is alive.

After about 15 minutes of crying, I decide to walk back and check on her.

She is sitting there, starring off into space.

"Hey beautiful" I say to her.

She smiles, and takes my hand.

"Hey" is all she says, pausing. "What happened while I was out?" She asks obviously curious.

"Uh lets see. David died. Everyone at the Burea got the memory sirum, Marcus went to the Burea, obviously Uriah came out of his coma, and people are just trying to decide on what to do without factions. Nothing exciting." I say, not wanting to mention Caleb.

"And, what about Caleb? What happened to him?" She asks.

I hesitate for a moment. What will she think if I tell her the truth. I have to tell her the truth.

"He went back to whats left of Eridute." I say softly.

"What?! He just left when I could have possibly died?!" She says, furious now.

I stare at her, feeling bad. "Yeah." Is all I can say to her.

I lean down, kiss her on the forehead, and say "I'll go get you some food. Be back soon".

Then I leave her, to go get her food.

~Tris~

After Tobias left to go get me food, I just sat there.

Why would Caleb just leave me to possible die. I don't understand that boy anymore.

"How long have I been awake?" I ask the nurse.

"About an hour and a half" she replies.

An hour and a half. I wonder where Christina and Uriah are. I only saw them when I woke up, and that was for about 5 minutes.

I wanna get up and walk around, cause I know Tobias isn't going to get me food, he just said that so he can go.

I notice I'm in Dauntless clothes, strangely since we are in Amity.

I push the sheets aside and make my way to the door, seeing the nurse not caring.

I cross my arms and make my way down the hallway, everyone just starring at me.

I find my way to where everyone is, eatting lunch.

Christina seeing me right away, jumps up and runs over to me.

"Tris! What are you doing here?! Aren't u supposed to be in the hospital?" She asks, with a hint of worry in her voice.

"I wanted to get out. The nurse didn't care. Have you seen Tobias?" I ask her, making my way over to her table.

"No, we thought he was with you." She tells me.

"Oh. Yeah, he went to see me, but he left. I'll find him later. Can I have a muffin?" I ask Uriah who sits across from me looking worried.

"Yeah, be right back." Uriah says.

He returns seconds later with a muffin, and I take it.

As I eat my muffin, I zone out Christina and Uriah conversation, and start to think where Tobias could have gone, and why.

-----------------------------

Hey guys, so this is my second chapter, what do you think? Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks, xoxo

~Hannah😝