chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Tris~

I wake up, and find Tobias not here.

At first I really start to worry, but then I hear the toilet flush.

Then I see Tobias walk out, his hair shimmering with water.

Instantly I feel relieved.

Tobias smiles at me and walks over to my bed and sits on the edge.

"Hey" he says to me, softly and quietly.

"Hey" I say back with a small smile.

"Have u thought about your job anymore Tris?" He asks me.

Crap. No I haven't. What job was I gonna pick?

I just shake my head no, not really wanting to talk.

"Well then, I will leave u to think about it." He says and leaves before I can even reply.

What job did I want? There is so many to choose from. What if I pick the wrong job? What if I totally screw up.

Dauntless trainer would be cool. I could be around Tobias and I could train the kids. That could work.

But what about like a government job? No. I don't want to be anywhere near Marcus, and Dauntless leader in training has to much responsibility.

I can't be a nurse cause I'm not good with injures.

I can't cook, so cook it out.

Really if I go through the list, the only one I would like it Dauntless trainer.

There are 3 dauntless trainer spots left, since Tobias is still one.

I'm pretty sure thats what Christina and Uriah want too, so maybe we will all get it. We will have to wait and see.

Tobias picks me up around 5:30, and we leave to go to the meeting, which starts at 6.

The only reason Tobias is aloud to come is because he is a Dauntless trainer and they let him come so he can see how will be the others.

He doesn't ask what job I'm gonna pick.

I think he wants to be surprised, even though he probaly knows what I want.

We walk into the small room, and Tobias takes his seat in the back.

I walk up to where those picking jobs are sitting, right up on the stage.

Since I scored first, I get to sit in the front row, first seat. I would rather be in the back, but I have no other choice.

That's when we start.

Alex walks up to the podium, her heels clicking.

I feel really nervous, yet don't know why.

"Ladies and gentleman. Today is the day where these 10 people will choose their jobs. Initiates. Remember, once you pick this job. It will become your life. No changing. You will walk up, state your name, and then state your job and walk back and sit down. Simple." Alex says to us.

She takes a small break, glances at me and turns around.

"As usual, we will start with our highest scoring initiate to go first. Tris Prior." Alex says, obviously it's my turn to go up.

I walk up to the podium, look out an speak "Tris Prior. Dauntless trainer."

And then I walk back to my seat.

Its official. I'm a Dauntless trainer with Tobias.
--------------------------
Hey guys! So this is chapter seven! What does everyone think? Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks, xoxo

~Hannah😘