Chapter 3

chapter 3

~Tobias~

I walk by the lunch room of Amity, not really hungry, but just glancing in.

That's when I see her. Tris. She is sitting there by Christina and Uriah, obviously realizing I wasn't getting her food.

I don't know if I should go, or leave her.

That's when Tris turns around and sees me.

She says something to Christina and Uriah, and they both nod.

Tris makes her way out to me, limping a little.

"Hey where did you disappear to earlier?" She asks him curiousness in her voice. "

Oh um no where. I just thought I would let u have some time to yourself" I reply hoping she buys it.

She gives me the look, obviously not buying it.

"Seriously, I was alone for 2 and a half weeks. We both know u left for a real reason. Come on. Just tell me, it will be fine" Tris says, almost pleading.

I find it useless to try to deny it, so I tell the truth.

"I went to cry. Not cry of pain, but cry because I was so happy you were alive and with me" I say trying to show no emotion.

"I love you Tobias." Tris says me with a smile on her face.

"I love you too." Is all I say back to her, holding her in my arms.

~Tris~

I stand there, letting Tobias hold me.

The moment seemed perfect. That was before I heard 3 gun shots.

Tobias and I run into the cafeteria and jump under a table.

I look up and see Nita, and gasp.

She stands there, guards around her, gun in hand, initiating.

She is hear for me. I know she is. I kiss Tobias on the lips and stand up.

"Ahh there she is. Come on Tris, I think we have a few things to discus" Nita says to me, smirking.

I know its a trap, but I have to go, to save the others.

I start to walk out the door, not realizing Tobias is following me.

Nita shakes her head, and 2 guards take Tobias away, out to the open space right outside amity. I see Tobias struggling, and give me a I'm sorry face.

I turn and walk with Nita. "I thought you were supposed to be in jail" is all I can think to say.

"Well yes. But remember, you erased their memory so they couldn't remember what I was guilty for. So they let me go" she tells me.

We stop and stare at each other.

I can't tell what she wants done with me, but it can't be good.

"You were the only thing in the way of my plan succeeding. Now, I'm gonna try it again, but this time, you can't be in the way." Nita says to me.

She picks up her gun and aims it at my face.

Not meaning to, I lunge myself at Nita aiming for her stomach and I punch her hard.

I grab her gun, and shoot, not sure where I hit Nita, but heard she scream so I know I hit her.

Sprinting down the halfway, not knowing if wanting to know if I killed her or not.

That's when I hear it. The most painful sound to hear. Tobias groaning and screaming of pain.

---------------------------

Hey guys! So this is the third chapter. Please vote and comment! Thanks, xoxo

~Hannah😋