Chapter 5

chapter 5

~Tobias~

We finished packing around 1, and caught up with Uriah, Christina, and Zeke.

We all decided to head back to Dauntless as soon as we can, so we decide to leave around 1:30.

No one can still believe that the factions were back.

We grabbed some lunch, which consisted of a muffin and Dauntless cake, which we all were shocked they had at Amity,and headed out.

Tris and I walked together toward the trains, hand in hand.

I could tell she was nervous, everyone was. No one knew exactly what to expect.

Where the factions gonna be better or worse then before. Are the fact--

"The train is here" Tris tells me, interrupting my thoughts.

Obviously she could tell I wasn't paying any attention.

I nod and we hop on the train, as smoothly as we have before.

Everyone sits in silence the whole way. The silence is horrible for me, and I know its horrible for Tris too.

I look around at my surroundings. The train actually only has me, Tris, Zeke, Uriah, and Christina.

"So everyone. What do you think of the factions coming back?" Tris asks, realizing the silence was to much for her too.

"I think that the factions coming back will help get us back into peace and order. Of course they will never be the same and people will remember what the factions have caused." Christina replys, of course her being first to speak.

"Agreed" is all Uriah says, and I only see Zeke nod.

I think everyone is more curious then nervous. People want to know what its gonna be like now and how smoothly things will go at first.

I honestly just think that everyone here is thinking, just like me.

That's when I see Dauntless headquarters.

"Well, we are here everyone. We are going to have to enter through jumping down to the next like the initiates do every year." I tell everyone.

"Well, look who already has their trainer voice back," Zeke calls out, smiling a little I think.

I just smirk at him and jump out onto the roof.

Once that I see everyone made it onto the roof carefully with all of their stuff, I walk over toward the hole, knowing everyone is following.

"Okay so I say one person jumps first, and then we throw all our bags down and that person can get them off the net and then the others will jump," I saw to everyone.

I guess I already am getting back to being the leader and trainer.

"Alright captain." Uriah says to me, trying to hide a smile but failing.

"I'll jump first", I hear a small voice say from the back.

Of course Tris would want to do that.

I smile and nod at her, knowing that arguing would be useless and waste time.

Tris walks over to the edge, stands up on it and just stares down. Sometimes I just wish I can hear what she's thinking. But she does look beautiful standing up there. The wind is blowing her hair to the side, giving it that wind look. She looks like a model.

Before I can stare at her beauty anymore, she jumps. Not screaming or anything, tris jumps off the edge heading toward the net.

------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is chapter number five! I really got nothing to say, except to keep voting and commenting! Thanks, xoxo

~Hannah🙌