Chapter 13

It was Monday morning and today was the first day of school. I walked inside and people were happy to see each other and they were hugging each other.

I saw haven't seen clay or Jeff yet so I kept walking until I saw Hannah. I went up to her.

"Hey Hannah." I said as I walked up to her.

"Hey Mia." Hannah said as she smiled.

"So how was the rest of your summer." I said.

"It was pretty good. Except for working at the crestmont. But I heard what happened are you and Jeff okay."

"Yea we're fine it was just an accident. There was a stop sign but it was knocked down."

Hannah looked at me like she knew something.

"Wow, well you know accidents happen but I'm glad you're okay." Hannah said.

"Thank you. So do you wanna join for lunch later." I said smiling at her.

"Yea sure." Hannah said smiling at me. She closed her locker and looked behind me I turned around and I saw Jeff and clay walk in together.

Hannah waved at clay but clay ignored her. I looked at him weird.

"Just one second Hannah." I went to clay and I stopped him.

"Hey clay." I said as I approached him.

"Hey Mia." Clay said.

"Did you not see Hannah she waved at you."

"Yea I saw her." Clay said.

"Why didn't you wave back."

"Why do you care?"

"Excuse me?"

"Listen you can see she doesn't obviously like me so can you drop the shit and worry about your own fucking relationship for once." Clay said and then he slammed his locker and walked away.

I watched him walk away and I raised my eyebrows in shock. Then I said to myself. "Okay." I said as I scoffed.

I walked back to Hannah and we talked until Jeff came to me and kissed my cheek.

"Oh hey Jeff." I said as I kissed his lips.

"Hey Mia, hey Hannah." Jeff said.

"Hey Jeff." Hannah said as she grabbed something from her locker.

"Sorry I didn't say hi right away I was caught up by the boys." Jeff said.

"That's okay but I'm glad to see you." I said as I looked at him.

The bell rang and we went to class. Classes passed by and then we went to lunch. I saw Hannah get her lunch and I sat next to her. Clay looked at us and I rolled my eyes at him and sat down.

"So math do you like it." I said as I put a tater tot in my mouth.

"The worst class out of all. The teacher is just so boring." Hannah said.

"I kinda like math but when I get bored I just draw in my notebook."

Hannah and I talked all lunch period I got up threw my tray away and I went to math class. Hannah is in the same math period as I am, she sat on a chair and I said her name.

"Hannah." I said. She turned and looked at me.

"Come sit over here." I said as I waved her to come.

Hannah smiled and grabbed her book bag and sat down. During math we were whispering to each other and wasn't really paying attention to math class. Hannah and I never really talked but she's a good friend to talk to.

The bell rang and we walked out of class together.

"I told you math class was boring." Hannah said.

"It's not boring it's great." I said giggling.

"You weren't paying attention tho."

"Really Hannah, only because you kept making faces when ever the teacher would talk about the math and you were being way too funny." I said.

"What can I say I'm a clown." Hannah said shrugging her shoulders and laughing. I laughed with her.
"I have to go to the library and study you can join if you want." Hannah said.

"Okay I like math but I hate studying I think I'll pass. But if you want to spend the night tonight you're more then welcome." I said smiling at her.

"Really? Okay well I'll text you after school then." Hannah said happy.

"Okay see ya soon." I said waving goodbye. Hannah waved goodbye.

I sat out in the football field on the benches and I started to read my book. I saw clay walking then he ran up to me.

"Hey Mia I was looking for you." Clay said as he came up.

"Okay, well what is it." I said as i turned the page on my book.

"I'm sorry, for being an asshole." Clay said as he sat down next to me.

"It's okay and I'm sorry for always bugging you about Hannah." I said.

"No it gives me confidence. It's just something happened at Jessica's party."

"What happened?"

"Well it's kinda embarrassing." Clay said.

"You don't have to be embarrassed but if you don't want to tell me it's okay I get it." I said as I closed my book.

"Ok so Hannah and I were talking and then we went upstairs into Jessica's room and were looking at Jessica's rock collection and next thing you know we were making out." Clay said.

"Oh my god really. Clay that's great." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Wait that's not the embarrassing part, we were going to have sex I stopped and asked her if it was okay she said yes, I took off her shirt she took off mines. I started kissing her neck and I touched her breasts and thighs then she started yelling at me to get off and get out. I tried asking if I did something wrong but she told me to get the fuck out and then I ran like a little bitch." Clay said looking embarrassed.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"She doesn't like me." Clay said looking down.

"Clay, I can tell she likes you the way she's acts around you and treats you. Maybe she didn't want to or she thought that after the sex you would tell everyone at school and people would think she's just easy and is a slut." I said.

"But I was an ass to her today what if she doesn't want to talk to me."

"Then explain to her, tell her how you feel and ask her what's wrong." I said.

Clay got up and I got up he hugged me and I hugged him back. We left the field and went to look for Hannah.