Chapter 15

We arrived to Bryce's house and people were dancing and talking to each other. Hannah and I just walked around and talked and clay and Jeff were playing video games.

"Okay so now what do we do?" Hannah said.

"Um we can go into the hot tub." I said as I pointed to the hot tub. Justin and Jessica were in there and so was zach and his date.

"In there?" Hannah said.

"Yea, oh common fuck Justin I'll be there so if he try's another rumor I'm a witness." I said as I smiled.

Hannah smiled and we walked outside and walked towards the hot tub.

"Can we join in?" I said as I stood by the hot tub.

"Yea sure as Long as you get me that pizza because I'm starving." Jessica said laughing.

Hannah grabbed the box and gave it to Jessica.

"Now you may enter." Justin said laughing.

Hannah and I took off our pants and shirts, then boys were whistling.

"Take it off Mia!" Bryce said as he whistled.

I turned my head and Bryce winked at me. I almost threw up in my mouth but it was okay. We got in the hot tub and we sat and relaxed.

"So you and clay?" Justin said.

"Yep." Hannah said as she nodded.

"That's um cool." Justin said quietly.

"So you and Jessica?" I said as I looked at them.

"Yea." Justin said.

"That's great." I said as I nodded my head.

20 minutes later

Jessica and Justin wandered off and so did zach and his date. So it was just me and Hannah we talked and talked until Bryce came in the hot tub and squeezed between the two of us.

"Hey girls whatcha doin?" Bryce said as he wrapped his arms around us.

"Noting that matters to you." I said as I took his arm off.

"Oh common don't disrespect me like that at my party." Bryce said.

"We just want to be left alone." Hannah said.

"You sure." Bryce rubbed his hand up against my thigh. I gasped and looked at him in shock.

I moved away and then his hand reached over to my private and he touched it. I got up quick and I punched him.

"The fuck Mia." Bryce said.

"You're a fucking dirty pervert." I said angrily.

I got up and pulled Hannah away from him.

"He did it to you too." Hannah said

"Yes like what the fuck he's fucking gross." I said as I shivered in disgust.

"I wanna leave." Hannah said with tears.

"Okay I'll get clay and Jeff and we'll leave." I said. I went in the house and looked for Jeff and clay. They were talking to each other.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation but can we go." I said.

"Already but it's early." Jeff said as he looked at his watch.

"Hannah and I wanna go." I said.

"Why?" Jeff and clay said.

"Well ask your buddy Bryce." I said.

"What he do?" Jeff said worried.

"Well I didn't know he likes touching girls without permission." I said angrily.

"Did he touch your private." Jeff said angry

"My thighs too and then he did the same to Hannah so clay go fuck Bryce up." I said.

"Are you kidding I'm going to die he's big and I'm a little pencil." Clay said.

"No don't worry." Jeff said.

Jeff walked outside and Hannah was standing there and clay walked out asking Hannah if she was okay.

"So Bryce you like touching my girlfriend." Jeff said as he punched him in face.

Bryce tried fighting back but Jeff was just beating the shit out of him I turned around and there were some people outside watching. I looked at Hannah and clay hugging each other and Jeff kept hitting Bryce, he started bleeding so I pulled Jeff off.

"Okay Jeff stop." I said as I tried pulling him off.

Jeff got off of Bryce and I grabbed Jeff.
"Common Jeff lets go fuck him." I said as we walked away.

We got in the car and drove off. Once we got home Jeff grabbed me and kissed me.

"I'm sorry." Jeff said before I got out the car.

"There's nothing to be sorry about." I said as I looked at him.

I got out the car and Hannah was outside with clay and they were saying bye to each other. Clay got in the car, Hannah and I went inside the house and got in our pajamas. We stood up watching movies and just talking to each other.

The next morning I woke up and I did my usual routine. I went downstairs and made some breakfast my mom comes downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie." My mom comes down happy.

"Hey mom." I say as I flip the pancake.

"Where's your friend." My mom says as she sits down.

"She's upstairs brushing her teeth." I say.

"Well I have news for you." My mom says.

I put the pancake on the plate and I turn off the stove and I sit down.

"Okay so this is hard to say but." I cut my mom off.

"Are we moving." I say worried.

"No you're not moving but IM moving." My mom says.

I look at her confused.

"Wait so dads staying with me."

"No I don't know where your father is and he never called but I'm leaving and you're staying here by yourself." My mom said.

"What?!" I said confused.